SRK Lounge: Ring in the reign of Edward Buttholehands

I don’t have a fire pit. I have a grill with a side burner, though.

S’mores tomorrow night. Regular, Reese’s, and Caramello. Feel free to steal my idea B)

(Which is making s’mores tomorrow night.)

A lot of it also has to do with fertile land. Sure, you can put more people on the planet. However, you can’t just make land that will make food.

ZombiU being ported to stuff I have and Capcom gauging interest in a REmake of RE2, then being surprised as fuck by all the support for it.

This is a great day for me.

Not everybody is going to populate that shitty Canadian landscape. Not only that, but we’d be wasting tons of resources to industrialize and modernize those areas to a point, people would want to live there.

We could spend the money developing new better cultural centers. But both left and right idiots won’t allow it.

I’d say we are better off relearning how to deal without electricity and instant communications. Yknow, to be prepared when the Blogalorbs hit the planet with that perma-EMP.

This shit is hilarious, take a glimpse at your future 16’ers. A generation that might surpass us godlike 09’ers

Omarosa is on Dr. Drew’s show tonight—whoahhhhh I don’t know what she’s had done lately, but it’s an improvement. She’s actually looking pounce-worthy right now. I mean, really…it’s like we’re looking at a different woman here. She has stepped her game up seriously.

Anahita (some nice Indian flavor) is on tonight’s episode as well–another fine piece.

Of course they’ve started off with the story of the officer that shot that one guy in the head as he was trying to drive off.

I remember threads like this pre-'09, now THAT SHIT was sad. Nowadays, it’s not out of the realm of possibility with Capcom and Sony throwing money around and the proliferation of Capcom Cup and Capcom actually trying to turn SF into a DOTA-sized phenomenon.

Fucking '09ers late to everything, and posting about things we’ve seen before. Good lord.

The “solution” to overpopulation is mega-cities. “There’s all this free land out there!” is a fucking stupid idea. Land in remote places requires the expenditure of immense resources to make that land suitable for even small populations.

The fresh water supply is getting melted into the ocean and more intense storms/droughts are makign previously arable land either unlivable or risky, at best. That’s all because of global warming (or climate change, if you want to be a cunt about it), so the idea that it’s a double edge sword is also pretty fucking stupid.

The Chinese kinda have it figured it out, their main problem being that they’re still using coal which is why nobody can breathe over there (they’d be much better off with nuclear, but it’s hard to do that with a peasant economy). But, you want the vast majority of your population living in giant cities, not sprawled out all over the place, which would leave the rest of the land for forestry, farming, renewable energy architecture, etc…

Oh and there would also need to be some sort of global government that regulated the distribution of food. And mind you, the food would be wack as fuck. Personally, I’m not trying to have the majority of my diet be some form of wheat and rice, so yeah the world is overpopulated in the sense that with current technology it’s unsustainable for everyone to live at a satisfactory baseline lifestyle, IMO.

I swear to god if that happens I’m on the sea in a boat with 10 of my niggas. Fuck that shit.

Good luck getting these cities to become bigger. People who moved in now don’t want their shit to change.

I think public nudity should be legal when the weather is breaking triple digits temps.

I know some of you ziggands woll use it as an excuse to break out the binocs and camera.

SRK trying to turn America into something out of Judge Dredd. Who here is running for prez again? I need to know your policies.

[details=Spoiler]SRK is an irradiated wasteland.
Within it lies a lounge.
Outside the ass eating discussions a desert.
A cursed forum.
Inside the walls a cursed lounge,
stretching from Canada to Florida
A broken Vanilla Forum Server.
living in the ruin of the old forum software
and the Korean bot threads of the new one.
Mega threads. Mega discussions.
Mega SRK Lounge.[/details]

WE NEED HIGH SPEED RAIL

BOSTON-ATLANTA SPRAWLLLLLLLL

I aspire to be a federal politician although the more intransigent our Congress gets the worse of an option it seems.

Either way, if I were President, I dunno, I’d try to implement a VAT tax to cover the cost of SS. It’s not a solution, but it is a band-aid that buys time. I dunno why but there are billionaires out there dead set on destroying social security. It’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen. Billionaires! Why would they want to kill it? More importantly, why do they have people who will NEED social security wanting to kill it?

I’d rework our Middle East policy and even try to enact a law barring other countries from donating to anyone in the legislature or executive branches. First, I don’t think our policy of always taking Israel’s side is working. Glad Obama is finally trying to work with other countries but more unity and deals with other countries in the region is needed. I dunno if I would support a Palestinian state, but I would at least look into it. Israel might get their jimmies ruffled for a while, but they can’t bite the hand that feeds them. Besides, if we back away from the relationship a bit it gives the chance for Putin to step in. It’s not even a bad thing, really. Putin needs more clout on the international stage and Israel would be a good one both for stability in the region and at home. Russia also has the money to help. We still da bes but we can’t do everything ourselves.

My biggest work would probably be creating laws on campaign finance and advertising restrictions. The people own the air, not the networks. We could put into law air time for each candidate so they don’t need to build massive war chests to get on TV. Even take a portion of the DoD’s money and put it into a giant warchest where every candidate gets an equal share of the pie. I just really want to make outside money negligible. That way, every election after my term is over would have candidates preparing themselves based on the ability to do the job instead of who can raise the most cash.

Not really. I’m just pointing it out. As of now, considering the way that people live, the world is overpopulated. If you’re going to deny, then you have to accept that changes need to made. And for the population to sustainably keep increasing the population has to be consolidated.

Dont you go raw?

People are praising Drake now for beating some dude named Meek Mill in a rap feud? I’m watching another Vine compilation and it makes it seem like this is some relationship drama involving Niki Minaj?

So rap is dead, right? Sure sounds like it from here, but I can’t hear it over Mahavishnu Orchestra.

Vitaly Chernobyl and the Meltdowns. Also, I’m have to start making what I think DareTrip sounds like so I can showcase it for my novels.

world is overpopulated? solution to the problem, have criminals be put in a death obstacle course. They have to dodge chainsaws, wild animals like tigers, swing from rope to rope over a pool of piranhas, then tightrope across a pit of acid.