SRK Lounge: Ring in the reign of Edward Buttholehands

Primer > all other time travel movies. I can’t even remember T3 and I’ve never seen the rest of them. Absolutely no need. The series stopped at 2 for me.

Why the fuck am I doing shit nice and normal? Fuck this nonsense, Imma just be corrupt, like the government, corporations, and mother fucking religion:

Black eyed peas into Iggu Azaela. Jesus why did i do this?

I can drop it like i’m giving lessons in physics…fuck, man, why?

That was the whole point of T3. Them realizing the mission isnt to stop it, just to survive it.

The point of T3 was to give Ahnold something to do now that he was no longer the Governator.

Now he can’t seem to find anything else to do.

Nah, the goat time travel movie will forever be Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. That movie is way too well written for what it is.

The Terminator series is a prime example of “Hollywood will wreck any great franchise if it can make money off of it.”

Although Crystal Skull is another great example.

It’s Satan

You’re missing the point. In T2, the terminator clearly states that killing Miles Dyson and destroying the OG terminator arm and chip, and research, would stop Judgement Day. Then in T3, suddenly the government buys whats left of a company that EXPLODED, creates a shitty Skynet that somehow goes from a basic computer program to a fucking artificial intelligence, and Judgement Day is back on, even though anything that could lead to Judgement Day was completely destroyed.

@Rampage laughing at my pain :’(

Steam is filled with the same amount of assholes found on consoles.

This one dude, IEET, beat me when I was using E. Ryu. He was talking MASSIVE amounts of shit. So I was like fuck it, time for Fuerte. Off the bat he’s crying hard. HARD. The match hadn’t even started and already the tears are fucking flowing. So I do my business on his shitty Gouken and he’s getting HOUSED. Shit, might as well give music to this story:

PERFECT for the first round. He couldn’t do shit and was wailing about it. So then I am just teasing him in the second round, Hard knockdown into taunt. Right as I’m about to win he says, “oh fuck this”, and PULLS HIS INTERNET CONNECTION. When Steam says “Lost Connection To Player” the connection miraculously comes back and I hear the guy say, “There, now you won’t get the win.”

Online gaming is fucking BULLSHIT.

Haha.

Suicide by gun wouldn’t be easy to consider. If I were to die, I’ll attempt to make something else pay, depending on the situation.

under the assumption you are black, it wouldnt be hard. just steal a childs toy gun and wave at the police from a distance. youll get more than one bullet.

how are you a fucking American and never watched Terminator 2? Do you hate freedom? I never say this to anyone, really, but get the fuck out of my country.

@Raz0r always bitching about gifs and mobile browsing and this fucker just went ham.

no more bitching from you.

We need to compile a list of other movies he sure as fuck had better have seen.

Tell me you’ve seen Aliens and Predator…give me some hope…

FTFY

I love it when a somewhat shitty song is hype as fuck. Turn down for what straddles that line damn well.

Just reminiscing on the “good ole days”; thoughts brought about by your current situation. “The struggle is real” and all that good shit.
Best advice I might offer is that you have to be confident in your value and have a firm, realistic understanding of your skills (and shortcomings).

Keep up; you’ll get there.

Yeah, except this was warranted. Not watching Terminator 2 is like saying you’ve never heard of We Are The Champions or We Will Rock You or Born in the USA. It’s like saying you never heard of Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny or Roger Rabbit. You’re asking who is Andy Warhol. You’ve never had a burger or a hot dog or a slice of pizza.

This is fucking America and every citizen knows of what I just posted, INCLUDING Terminator 2. That shit is an insult to the freedom our ancestors died for.

We Are the Champions pertains to America because…?