SRK Lounge: Ronin was here

I remember when niggas were more concerned about getting better when playing a fighting game rather than getting ‘fight money’

Ki wasnt 60 dollars. It was free to play, with alternating new characters to play for free every month. It also to my memory didnt have such initial harsh online playability issues.

You just made your retarded statement for the year(im sure there will be more to come). This nigga compared a free to play game, with great online, functional online, that even offered you new free characters to play as time went on, which is still the case, to a game that i just paid 60 dollars for to suck dick.

No, you can choose to buy all, or the ones you want to play. Niggas got opinions, and dont know nothin. lol

I remember when niggas could play arcade mode.

people need to go back in time and remember when there was no online gaming. Good old nes and snes, genesis days

lol

Whack ass Survival mode. Had 10% health for Fight 30 because the bitchmade random ass “Supplement menu” wanted to give me the low heath boost.

I HAD OVER 200,000 POINTS NIGGA MAKE ME INVINCIBLE

Fiuuuuuuuuuuuuck that’s demotivating.

http://i.imgur.com/WPg0E5q.jpg

There.

To bad PC isnt getting blood borne, ni no kuni 2, last of us, FF15, kingdom hearts 3, dragon quest 11, The Last Guardian, or any nintendo game,

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12685919_1707059206226831_1222492180_s.mp4

bruh, none of your posts make any fuckin sense

Not usually one to share family shit here but I don’t know what to do.

My grandma went in to get a back rod replaced on her spine, surgery went okay. Then someone gave her the wrong IV drip and she is flatlining, they are attempting to revive her now.

She was a big part of my life, I even helped take care of her for so long and haven’t been able to see her in three years.

To have someone I love taken away from me because a nurse fucked up is horrible. I just want her to be okay, she’s had enough problems as is.

Only if you buy them individually. You could just spend $40 and get all the characters from Seasons 1 and 2. But if you want all the costumes and shit, then, yes, you’ll be spending a lot more than that. With Season 3 on the horizon, peeps gonna have spent about $60 for just characters.

I actually like Capcpom’s pricing model… If they keep their word, and all the future content is unlockable in-game…

But since you can’t even EARN the in-game currency at the moment…

I hate you.

I watched my grandmother who raised me (basically my mother) die one day at a time, in the bedroom right next to mine. Going from perfectly fine, to comatose in a few days, then on like the 5-6 day she died in her sleep. Her doctor i took her too multiple times a week, with all the shit ive seen her get done, didnt notice the cancer growing inside her. Once the cancer saw it was time to play, she had less than a week. It was that fast.

With that said, you might be rightful in blaming someone, but it wont do anything for your healing process. It will only make you angrier. You guys always have the option to open a lawsuit up, because the only thing in this country that changes anything is money. If she doesnt make it though, just appreciate the long life she has lived my brotha.

I dont think PC is better then console or console is better then PC. You shouldnt say though PC is better when you clearly are going to miss out on console exclusives, and PC does somethings better then console. Its good to get both.

Hope she fights through it. Best of luck.

But holy shit that’s fucked up.
Goddamn nurse…

Thanks man, that happened to my other grandmother about five years ago. She was having problems, was taken to multiple doctors who cleared her, then one day her entire body was covered in cancer and she died a slow death at my aunt’s house.

I don’t care about the money, wouldn’t even be me involved in that, all I want is them to help her and be rightfully brought upon for fucking up so badly.

Mom just told me they got a pulse and breathing, they are still working on her.

Just haven’t been this scared in a long time, not since my dad had a heart attack right in front of me.

Petty gaming talk:[details=Spoiler]

Killer instinct is also garbage, and the most recent installment is turd polishing.

Great cast of characters though. But this is besides the point I wanted to make, I pre-ordered SF4 back when it didn’t hurt the bank to do so, and so far I’m not mad because they haven’t done anything to screw me over yet. [/details]

More important matters:

While that isn’t the situation my grandmother faced in her last moments dawg, I do understand that feeling you have right now.
I was with my grandmother all the way up to her passing two weeks ago taking care of her. She raised my from diapers.

You just gotta stay strong man, don’t fall in that pit of negativity cause it’s hard to leave there. I wish the best for you dawg, I’mma pray for you and your grandmother.

And I don’t want your shitty weeaboo RPGs.

Damn brother I hope things go okay. . . I was mad close with my grandma and her passing was super rough.

Prayers go out to you and yours brother.