SRK Lounge So What ever happened to Calzones?

Seriously

Ben Wyatt’s low-cal calzone zone?

I ate them all.

Yeah but Boston is Boston, if I ever visit I expect three things: Shitty accents, tea, and racism. You shouldn’t be surprised by any of this.

Also all the Chick Fil A places here just has a shit ton of white people, not kidding.

RockB trying to act like the Northeast is more racist than any other part of the country again.

Spoiler

http://img.ctrlv.in/50106cf1ac397.jpg

An alderman here is trying to block another Chick Fil A from being made in Chicago because the CEO opposes gay marriage…come on now.

Chick Fil A is Mormon owned right? They are super family/fundamentals and shit, but you should separate your business from your political/personal beliefs. I mean that sounds intelligent TO ME but maybe I don’t know what I am talking about.

This kind of nitpicking is just absurd.

Only white people go to the Chick-Fil-A’s here. It’s pretty much the whitest chicken food joint in the USA.

Ah shit son, Calzones sound good.

I don’t understand teh reasoning for coming out and saying you are against same-sex marriage if you are a business owner. Homosexuals make up 10% of our society, plus they take up a large demographic you want - people who buy stuff. There’s no business gain in supporting a cause that discriminates against a demographic that may pay money for your goods. Unless of course, like Chik-Fil-A, you are looking for that ringing Santorum endorsement…

Man you aren’t even showing up on my list today lol.

i mean these are also the same people that are closed on sunday because of the owners religion…

i can’t tell you how many sunday’s i’ve wanted a chicken biscuit and had to settle for wendy’s…

damn I want a calzone now

A calzone is just a pizza that’s harder to eat.

I fold my pizza in half. I don’t understand the extra steps necessary to turn that into a calzone.

Italian magic

Anyone who doesn’t fold their pizza to eat it and isn’t a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is a BUSTA

That man is mostly a skeleton

Do you guys not have small pizza shops? Every place that makes pizza on the Greek end of the spectrum (up here, in the super-enlightened state of New Hampshire) makes calzones. And they are awesome. Even the place that makes lousy pizza makes great calzones.

I literally just had that for dinner.

(goml)