SRK Lounge: The Now Open Edition

New show on the CW called Cult.  It’s pretty damn cool so far, can’t wait to see where it goes.  <div><br></div><div>Anywho, can anybody recommend me a damn good gaming keyboard?</div>

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/1104/King9999">King9999</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>This Windjammers stream is sick!  I’d like to see this game at Evo 2013 as a side tourney.</div>
</blockquote>

Sandman is unstoppable<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/27169/Exodus.">Exodus.</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/1104/King9999">King9999</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>This Windjammers stream is sick!  I’d like to see this game at Evo 2013 as a side tourney.</div>
</blockquote>

Sandman is unstoppable<br></div>
</blockquote>

He maxed out the score…that’s how large his winstreak was.<div><br></div><div>There’s gonna be a tourney soon.</div>

dat new resident evil game :-O<br>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfS6snXEa0g<br>

So earlier I was thinking about the state of the world. Every country sucks. They all just suck. We all get one thing right, and then massively fuck up something else. As for the US, our biggest sin is probably coddling people too much, resulting in a generation of self-entitled pricks that are paranoid about thinks like their kids choking or hurting themselves to the point where they stopped remembering that they can just teach kids how to not act retarded and take the blame for their lack of parenting when they do.<br><br>That said, we Americans do kick ass for making everyone think our language is important, which the British gave us a fantastic head start on, btw giving credit where it’s due … even though that whole imperialism thing did kind of fuck us all in the ass after the nation with the most naturally studious and intelligent people in the world (ie: India) picked up English and started taking all er jerbs.<br><br>Coulda left them alone, but noooooooo… had to have dat darjeeling. Vindaloo does not make up for that shit, as tasty as it may be. Aishwarya Rai comes close, though.<br>

Congrats to Sandman for winning Windjammers.  Again, this game needs to be a side tourney for Evo 2013.

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/14687/DaRabidDuckie">DaRabidDuckie</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>So earlier I was thinking about the state of the world. Every country sucks. They all just suck. We all get one thing right, and then massively fuck up something else. As for the US, our biggest sin is probably coddling people too much, resulting in a generation of self-entitled pricks that are paranoid about thinks like their kids choking or hurting themselves to the point where they stopped remembering that they can just teach kids how to not act retarded and take the blame for their lack of parenting when they do.<br><br>That said, we Americans do kick ass for making everyone think our language is important, which the British gave us a fantastic head start on, btw giving credit where it’s due … even though that whole imperialism thing did kind of fuck us all in the ass after the nation with the most naturally studious and intelligent people in the world (ie: India) picked up English and started taking all er jerbs.<br><br>Coulda left them alone, but noooooooo… had to have dat darjeeling. Vindaloo does not make up for that shit, as tasty as it may be. Aishwarya Rai comes close, though.<br></div>
</blockquote> 

True.  She bad, but she ain’t THAT pretty.  Dat Darjeeling though…Even I will drink to that.  No matter how much we americans fuck up, we can always kill everything.  <br><br>-Starhammer-<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/14687/DaRabidDuckie">DaRabidDuckie</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>So earlier I was thinking about the state of the world. Every country sucks. They all just suck. We all get one thing right, and then massively fuck up something else. As for the US, our biggest sin is probably coddling people too much, resulting in a generation of self-entitled pricks that are paranoid about thinks like their kids choking or hurting themselves to the point where they stopped remembering that they can just teach kids how to not act retarded and take the blame for their lack of parenting when they do.<br></div></blockquote>You’re doing a bad job of channeling your inner Million.  Where’s the hatred for the marriages and shallow women? Not rabid enough yo.<br>

Most Americans are doing okay. It’s the idiots at the extreme ends of the bell curve–e.g. energy barons at one end, gangsta wannabe lowlifes at the other–who do the majority of the fucking up.<br><br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href=“http://forums.shoryuken.com/profile/2339/SNAAAAKE”>SNAAAAKE</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>dat new resident evil game :-O<br></div>
</blockquote>

I’m sure they’re putting a lot of effort into this, but they couldn’t find just one English grad student who would work for sandwiches and give their dialogue a once-over?<br>

I bought a scratch and win ticket, and thought I won $35,000<div><br></div><div>fuck I celebrated prematurely</div>

well DAMN.<br><br>I was hoping that Danica Patrick would win.  I wanted to see the rivers of haterade and tears that would be released by old men who didn’t want to see a girl winning in “their” sport.  Still, she’s moving up in the game and soon she shall claim the highest honor.  I so wanted to feel the hate they would unleash upon the world.  By consuming their tears of pain and grief, my own power would become stronger than ever and perhaps then I would be able to achieve the final, perfect hate.  My plans may have been set back, but not thwarted.  There are other means by which my plans may be fufilled.  <br><br>-Starhammer-<br>

i usually get the big deal with women and sports. but nascar…nope…dont understand. its literally a girl driving a fuckin car for 500 laps. wtf is special. 

maxx it’s 500 miles, not laps.<br><br>Don’t you feel dumb now for that NASCAR knowledge fail?<br><br>Wannabe redneck.<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/731/maxx">maxx</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>i usually get the big deal with women and sports. but nascar…nope…dont understand. its literally a girl driving a fuckin car for 500 laps. wtf is special. </div>
</blockquote>

Maybe if there was blue shells that cause Massive explosions and lighting bolts.<br>

NASCAR would be way cooler if every car had bootlegged liquor in the trunk and were being chased by a police cruiser, just like in the good old days of the sport.<br>

Lol at this chick on my friend list who deletes and re-uploads the EXACT same picture over and over when it doesn’t get enough “likes”. I have half a mind to call her ugly just to troll. 

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/4030/Amazing%20Funbags">Amazing Funbags</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/731/maxx">maxx</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>i usually get the big deal with women and sports. but nascar…nope…dont understand. its literally a girl driving a fuckin car for 500 laps. wtf is special. </div>
</blockquote>

Maybe if there was blue shells that cause Massive explosions and lighting bolts.<br></div>
</blockquote>

nope…no matter what gender or sexual orientation mean shit imo. we all know if it mattered black people would run this sport too <br>

I have a hard time getting into sports where it’s like you’re just waiting for a fuck-up. I know it’s a terrible generalization but Nascar feels like you’re just watching cars drive round in circles and waiting to see if anyone fucks up and crashes. Meh.<div><br></div><div>This is also the primary reason why I’ll never be able to watch figure skating.</div>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/716/Azrael">Azrael</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I have a hard time getting into sports where it’s like you’re just waiting for a fuck-up. I know it’s a terrible generalization but Nascar feels like you’re just watching cars drive round in circles and waiting to see if anyone fucks up and crashes. Meh.<div><br></div><div>This is also the primary reason why I’ll never be able to watch figure skating.</div></div>
</blockquote>

lmfao the last time i watched a figure skating clip somebody got tombstoned on the ice.<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/716/Azrael">Azrael</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I have a hard time getting into sports where it’s like you’re just waiting for a fuck-up. I know it’s a terrible generalization but Nascar feels like you’re just watching cars drive round in circles and waiting to see if anyone fucks up and crashes. Meh.<div><br></div><div>This is also the primary reason why I’ll never be able to watch figure skating.</div></div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, without the inclusion of semi-unintentional, 100% predictable violence, pretty much any sport boils down to a bunch of dudes in costumes playing grabass.<br><br>Well, except for sports where the violence is 100% intentional.<br><br>EDIT:<br><br>Even then, MMA is full of grabass.<br>