SRK Mafia VII: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Edition - APOCALYPSE (GAME OVER)

How to Play Mafia

Rules

Special Roles

MARVEL Side:

CAPCOM Side:

Day 00: Invasion

Alive:
Bious
Zero
BullDancer
Missing Person
Vynce
Pimp Willy
Oerba
Hecatom
SoVi3t
Neesa
Ben Perkins
The Martian
DaRabidDuckie
orochizoolander
eivellordsm2
Exodus.
Redbeard
Doofenshmirtz
sikwidit
AlphaCommando
Manx
Cee Dizzy
RadicalFuzz
NickRocks
NinetiesArcade
kaz
KillaFox
Fudd
Noodlehead
Icege
great cow lord
The Co-Jones
SSRagna
PatakaReada
highlulu
WTF-AKUMA-HAX
FlyingWonkey

Dead:

Marvels, you have 36 hours until the Day Phase is over. Note that story is not intended to offer any clues, all names are randomly placed. Personalities in the above fiction is not tied to roles, so don’t try digging for clues.

GAME START

SRK Mafia VII: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Edition - Sign Ups
SRK MAFIA IX -- South Park: The Return of Darth Chef -- Inducktion/Cancelled (GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS)
SRK MAFIA IX -- South Park: The Return of Darth Chef -- Sign-up Thread

Glad that the game has started. We’ve got 37 players this time, eh?

SRK PW Rules and Info Thread
Eat. Sleep. Code: The Computer Programming Thread, Ver. 010
SRK Mafia Leaderboard & Forum Game Queue

Alright, I’ve got my chart ready!

… just kidding! No charts this time! I promise!

In the story when Zero said something I thought you meant Zero from Mega Man and thought you forgot to write up his role descriptionXD

You should also be glad that Morrigan isn’t the game, otherwise you’d be getting lynched on day 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone 1 on 1 Neesa eh? :coffee:

Here’s a list of everyone in alphabetical order, barring the word “The” with those 2 outliers

AlphaCommando
Ben Perkins
Bious
BullDancer
Cee Dizzy
The Co-Jones
DaRabidDuckie
Doofenshmirtz
eivellordsm2
Exodus.
FlyingWonkey
Fudd
great cow lord
Hecatom
highlulu
Icege
kaz
KillaFox
Manx
The Martian
Missing Person
Neesa
NickRocks
NinetiesArcade
Noodlehead
Oerba
orochizoolander
PatakaReada
Pimp Willy
RadicalFuzz
Redbeard
sikwidit
SoVi3t
SSRagna
Vynce
WTF-AKUMA-HAX
Zero

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

I hope that i don’t end fucking up, this is the 1st time that i play a mafia game :slight_smile:

Relax, you’ll be fine.
Just don’t break any rules.

Of course Beta would put this up at night when everyone is asleep though…

That’s just fucked up, mang.

Who sleeps on SRK? We got till 12EST on thursday for 1st vote then?

The rules didn’t specify… do we PM votes, or do we post them in the thread? And will who cast which vote be revealed after the day phase if its through PM?

After reading the old threads i am afraid to sleep since people like to lynch the inactives, it doesn’t help that GD seems to be more active while i am sleeping :confused:

We got till Thursday, really anyone inactive after that we’d be doing a favor.
But let’s not get on that right now. Wait till some more people come up, then we can talk lynches.

Post votes in the thread :tup:

And yes, who voted for who will be posted.

Edit: I’m the only one allowed to edit-- I’m the GM so FUCK YOU ALL :mad:

Several things to consider… This is what I have organized atm:

37 players, 7 Core Mafia, 1 Rogue Mafia, 9 Special civs, and 20 Regular civs.

In addition, out of the 8 Mafia members, at most 4 of them can be innocent if they choose to do so:
**- Magneto (Permanent)

• Wesker (Permanent)
  • CViper (Can choose self)
  • Joe (Can “redirect” himself to a safe, civ target, unless he gets lucky and selected Taskmaster by mistake. The chance is 1/30)

SWBeta has thought this out quite a bit, but there are a few loopholes that civs can use. First, there is no ability-block for Lvl3’s from the mafia side, which means that the powerful lvl3’s from civ side that have huge penalties (i.e. Dr. Strange’s Phase-shift and Ghostrider’s Ransack that result the role-revealing to Mafia), can be used as the role-confirm when he is on the verge of being lynch to death. Sure that the identity of the special civ may be revealed to everyone, but at least we can use the lvl 3 before their death by the mafia members, rather than die by our hands.

There are still a lot of questions with regards to roles, and I think we should either discuss about them here, or we can ask Beta to answer them for us.

^Holy fuck.

My body is ready for this game.

What’s the point of using a Level 3 to role comfirm if all the votes are locked in on a day? In Strange’s case, his level 3 only affect the night phase anyway. Ghostriders could be used that way, but once he uses his he’s practically useless for the remainder of the game, therefore making the mafia aim for someone else.

Think of this: No special civs would want to put a bulls-eye on his ass.

As days go by, eventually we would accidentally targeting the special civs. Let’s say in a case, a person who is on the verge of being targeted says: “alright, fine, guys… I am Dr. Strange (Medic).”

… the question here is: Are you going to blindly believe him?

If he is saying the truth, then he may be targeted by mafia the following night. But what if he is NOT saying the truth and is actually a mafia? What if Mafia side has decided to play a second level of yomi and leave him alive for the night? How are you going to know that he is indeed a medic?

The quick and easy answer here would be: Let him stay alive for the day (by targeting another suspect) and have him cast the lvl3. If he is the real deal, then a lvl3 would be in play. If he is not, then the real medic is likely not going to use his lvl3 here, which then prove that he is lying.

This is just one of the possible tactics that we can use. After all, it all depends on whether or not the person wants to use this tactic though. :wink:

Ah, I see.
A decent last-ditch attempt for everyone but Ghost Rider really, it seems.

I’m gonna need to look back at that role list a lot.