SRK Mafia VII: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Edition - Sign Ups

UMvC3 EDITION

How Mafia Works:
There are two groups of players: Civilians and Mafia. The game begins by throwing the players into a situation where mafia are hiding among the civilians, so you don’t know who to trust.

The game has two phases: Day time and Night time. In day time, civilians have power. Civilians hold a voting session to kill someone they think is mafia in the group. Whichever nominee gets the highest votes at the end of the voting period gets killed off, and can’t participate in the game anymore. After the kill, game switches to Night time. In night time, mafia have power. Civilians are asleep, and the mafia come out at night to assassinate a civilian of their choosing. Mafia members know who they are at the beginning of the game (The game admin, aka me, PMs all the mafia members and lets them know who their fellow mafia are). After the mafia members get their kill, the game switches back to Day time. Voting periods for civilian and mafia kills are posted at the beginning of each Day/Night cycle.

How to win: If you’re a civilian, find and kill all the mafia members before they kill enough of you. If you’re mafia, kill enough civilians so that you have the same amount of civilians and mafia. Again, mafia wins if there are the same amount of civilians as mafia or if they outnumber civilians.

It’s a game of deception. Mafia has to trick civilians into thinking they’re on the same side while civilians have to be careful of who to trust. There are special roles which make the game more interesting. I won’t be detailing what the special roles do until the official game begins, but I will be listing them.

For this game, the Civilians are MARVEL and the Mafia is CAPCOM.

Things will be a lot different in this game compared to previous games. Full details will be announced when the game officially begins. Here’s a listing of special characters (roles) players can play as:

MARVEL Side:
Spiderman
Dr. Strange
The Avengers (Capt. America, Thor, Iron Man)
Ghost Rider
Nova
Magneto
Super Skrull
She-Hulk
Taskmaster

CAPCOM Side:
Albert Wesker
Crimson Viper
Nemesis
Hsien-Ko
Firebrand
Viewtiful Joe

There are a lot of special roles this time, so I will be needing a whopping 35 to 40 participants this time around.

Post if you want to sign up.

Bious
Zero
BullDancer
Missing Person
Vynce
Pimp Willy
Oerba
Hecatom
SoVi3t
Neesa
Ben Perkins
The Martian
DaRabidDuckie
orochizoolander
eivellordsm2
Exodus.
Redbeard
Doofenshmirtz
sikwidit
AlphaCommando
Manx
Cee Dizzy
RadicalFuzz
NickRocks
NinetiesArcade
kaz
KillaFox
Fudd
Noodlehead
Icege
great cow lord
The Co-Jones
SSRagna
PatakaReada
highlulu
WTF-AKUMA-HAX
FlyingWonkey

SRK Lounge: The Now Open Edition
SRK Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse - Game Over! (Directed by M. Night Shyamalan)
SRK Lounge: The Now Open Edition

40 players? Geez.
In anyway. Need to redeem myself from that last game.

You’ll always be low tier.

I love these types of games. I played a version of this called Resistance last summer with friends. I’m totally in.

@Cyntalan
@Oerba
@Sovi3t
@DaRabidDuckie
@Orochizoolander
@Doofenshmirtz
@Bulldancer
@kaz
@Redbeard
@Dramatix
@sikwidit
@LimeGreenPatato

Jesus man lol… well sign me up…

Yeah, you know I’m in.

I’ve been sleeping on this for too long. I’m in.

Anybody participating, like or agree to the first post to get it more attention in that best of section imo…

There’s no way I’m missing this, put my name down.

Nice to see the Marvel/Capcom roles reversed this time, with Marvel being civs and Capcom being Mafia

Catching up on the old threads now.

(Edited for taste.)

Fufufufu, you know I’m in (or maybe not). Now I’m gunna be thinking all day in class what roles will each character will have. Upset about no Morrigan role, but I don’t care I just wanna play Mafia.

EDIT: Would ya look at that, my 777th post. It’s gunna be a good game (I hope):slight_smile:

EDIT 2: WHY DOES IT COUNT EDITS AS POSTS?! Oh nevermind, system was just slow. Oh well, 778th post:(

Do i can play?

You know I am in. I better get Mafia this time. Or another badass role.

Did any of the previous Mafia games survive the change of servers, or do we only have the last one left?

Why the fuck not. I’m in.

eyeroll
We’ll see.

Fickin’ not including mwe in the roll call. You SWBustin’ everywhere.

Sign me uop. I know not to trsut DRamaticz thi s time.

Yo.

She can’t control it.

I had to get to that joke before someone else did.

I’m in like Sovi3t on a chubby girl!