SRK Mafia XI: Vampires Vs Werewolves - Game Over: Town Wins!

Btw, you want to stay outside tonight to test my hunch?

MONSTERS - COME ON BITCHES!

(YES WERE-O)

THE MAYOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS COMIN’ FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Saitsu is, if not dirty, not smelling good enough to go down on drunk.

Have you articulated your hunch/plan yet?

Wait, you have.

Yeah, I’ll do that.

Notice how in the first picture the guy is dressed very similarly to the guy on the roleless town card. Nineties focuses in on the specific model next, making the first picture feel like an afterthought, or added on to the original post. It’s Jesus Toast of course, but eh, I’m bored.

That pic is from Bram S’ Dracula

@Bious there is a distinction to be made between proving a theory and disproving it. Has the variable occurred to you?

I feel so lazy. I don’t want to work for another 5 hours. I don’t want to do anything.

!motaceH@

SO WHAT YOU’RE SAYING IS…

90s will fuck all three of them?

I mean… 4.

Including the butch cut female in the middle.

Forgive me.

I’m on the 5th bottle of that pic, on an empty stomach, at a ridiculously low body-fat percentage.

How low, you ask?

So low, I’ve still got that lovely flap.

Btw - FUCK hernias.

*I, on some level, know that you REALLY didn’t need that insight.

<3

Is this Yomi.

No

@Vynce
Right now I am assuming he is evil and trying to fuck us over after reading Forge’s gasp.

Lovers already have each other to verify votes, but for non-lovers, random votation seems fine, except for the possible mafia thing that was pointed out. (Sorry, phones are pretty limited.)

Fucking americans, thinking the world revolves around them. But yes, since we’re celebrating the day we invaded and took the land from the Indians for a bag of buttons, this and the next day phase will have an extra 24 hours added to it. So deadline is tomorrow at 9:00 am.

HECATOM CONFIRMED.

Meh. It just figures that we get an extension on the Day Phase where the Lynch Vote is sadly obvious.

But i am not a gringo :confused:

:confused: