SRK MAFIA XIII: SRK Vs. The End of the World -- Apocalypse Now? (GAME OVER - CIVILIANS WIN)

Jesus Toast Bread!

<Pimp Willy> choosing AC,

Writeup stated

“He revealed his willy (hehehe) to a Civilian”

Spoiler

http://i2.minus.com/ifOtRXecDEgmL.PNG

Yeah that will lead us to believe AC is Civ. If they have to kill AC at night and last gasp block him, good! Then they can’t kill Icege next, Synonym next, Exodus next, Roled Civilian next, etc. And <Pimp Willy> civilian effectively replaces Alpha Shady Commando’s loss.

Who gives a fuck about the last gasp… ya’ll nassssty, I only liked out of his entire word choice: “Sandwiches” - and again, we don’t need to know <Pimp Willy> today. Confirmed “Civ” or not.

Yeah, they don’t have to kill him and can choose not to - to further confuse us, but guess what, there is no Forger role in this game. Only this one I checked for last time. Despite the name of the player card, <Forge>

Only Vynce passively checks clean.

Civs aren’t as gimped as we thought or Chief assumed. Every Mafia not Vynce can be checked out.

There’s some complete bullshit, rolling downhill snowballing

that won’t work. Like <PW> chose someone not AC, and became Mafia. At least the writeup reveal helped us this time. Maybe this look at who is pushing game rules making us follow their interpretation, DarkGeneral style, Pimp Willy style can help us find more Mafia.

OK, back in the thread and what do I read? Two LGs calling me out. @Oerba saying he vaguely recalls me going through a chain of events, but he can’t remember exactly what they were, and doesn’t have time to look through posts to actually, you know, quote anything or provide any specifics whatsoever. Thanks, bro! I guess you weren’t around in the Vamps/Werewolves game, where my first post was a detailed theorizing of potential vamp and wolf strategies so civs could stay one step ahead of the monster factions.

And Chief saying that PW and Vynce both raised eyebrows for me, but that I didn’t follow through in any way. Because my day 1 reads are always gdlk, and so I should get tunnel vision and demand their blood like I’m OZ. And did you not pay attention when I voted for Vynce? Given today’s events, my likely vote is PW, but I have a little more questioning to do first.

I guess if you don’t have a little suspicion brought your way, you’re not pushing the bounds enough… let’s go.

My mind is boggled how people are challenging @Synonym’s assertions on AC. As a matter of fact, PW’s early vote on AC is a big reason he’s shooting up my suspect list. Rules clearly state that a person can only be silenced once, so we don’t have to worry about mafia stringing along an alive, silenced AC. If he lives tonight and gets mafia-killed and LG blocked, we don’t get that name. But here’s the thing: <PW> is still on an island. He’s not a mafia member, yet, and the mafia still has to send him signals, and he still has to do reveals. All of those actions will give us clues to work with. And honestly, with the ability for others to pull AC-style gdlk tricks, it will be damn hard for the occultist to find his brethren. Yes, the whole cycle can play out again, with the mafia silencing any trickers, but it’ll tie up their resources. And, they will have used up the LG block, which I can’t imagine they have in the first place, so the name will come out eventually.

So, the point is, anyone who calls for AC to be lynched is suspect to me.

But, reading this back, clearly I know the mafia powers too well. It’s not because I have a pulse and actually read the damn role cards, it’s because I’m mafia. Lunch pie, eat slices of pie for lynch. Nom nom nom.

(Seriously people, try to think two steps ahead. If other people suspect you because of it, fuck it. They’re either dumb or mafia.)

Oh, I didn’t read <Manx>'s card well enough. He can only silence somebody once, nice. Thanks for that.

So where does that put Augustus with you, Pie, since he came out of the gate this phase gunning for AC?

Missing, Worst GM Vote coming soon. :mad:

I wanted to believe we weren’t in such a bad position, and Mafia isn’t holding the big stack of chips. I was wrong. :sad:

Also going against my Lynch Alpha, a guy who says: FOIRST!

PW: you seem to have confidence in your day one reads. Given current events and posts, where does Augustus now lie on your suspect list?

PW: where does DG now fall on your suspect list? Do you think he’s more suspicious or less suspicious than Augustus?

AC claimed he would not get a last gasp, maybe to throw off the Mafia and still be targeted by <PW>, but still of note.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that was just part of his charade.

Glad you asked. It’s certainly suspicious. But Augustus has an arrogant, balls-to-the-wall persona. I have this picture of him in my head being a scrawny, pimply nerd emboldened by a keyboard. I think he either didn’t think it through, or is just trying to stir the pot.

If I had to post a suspect list now, I’d go:

1. PW
  2. OZ (wouldn’t be surprised at all if they were both mafia. OZ’s tunnel vision is one thing, but the NO MORE DISCUSSION, DO WHAT I SAY attitude is completely off reservation)
  3. Vynce
  4. Augustus
  5. blindknagg

Although if the lynch targets were completely up to me, I’d also sprinkle some wallflowers in there. Looks like vigi might have that covered, though. :tup:

Pie, you’ve pretty much just mirrored my entire list. I’m glad I’m not the only one suspicious of Blindknagg too. For now, I’m happy chasing PW down the rabbit hole.

PW.

DG

Pie.

Vynce

Kill them in that order and I’ll be happy.

I can also see where you’re coming from here OZ. I’m going to wait and see where PW takes us.

I don’t think Vigi killing off wallflowers is a good thing to do, even if they have unlimited stock. Vigi should be doing what I did and the opposite of my public image. Otherwise, I think killing wallflowers is a waste of his ability like how I wasted my lynch vote

@synonym @exodus I fear that if PW is civ then that will turn you and others off from wanting to lynch the other 3, so this plan requires a commitment, yes it’s a big risk, but I’ve already offered to vote for myself in the event it doesn’t pan out so worst case scenario is 3 civs and 1 mafia die and that’s not too bad.

Ypu agreeing with pie and his support of PW lynch does worry me a lot, but at this point I’m all in with my list, I feel I had good day 1 reads.

@sumazndude thanks for telling mafia how to avoid vigi, see that’s why I worded my advice to vigi the way I did before which you questioned :wasted:

If I die anytime within the next few cycles you guys better follow my list. These plainclothes are annoying for work, but it’s part of the job, but being beneath the blankets as I type this is nice.

I’ve **read part 1 so far.

Chief, I’d applogize for suspecting you, if it wasn’t mutual :lol:.

“That’s actually what I was looking for.” No one seemed to notice how facetious you were being in regards to how I should be trusted despite the pre-game banter no matter what. You also referenced the fix ie; you and I winning this thing automatically since we’re on the same team. What puzzled me was that you really did mean to vote with me. And that’s where I thought I had you. I reasoned, if RF was a civ (however unlikely), you covered your ass by adhering to your plan to mirror my vote.

Again, I was wrong. At least I didn’t have a hand in your death.

Yeah but, if some of the frequent posters go quiet, does it not make them look suspicious? Clearly they’re not that dumb to ignore that fact… If there was any change in behavior at all, would that not draw at least draw some attention?

My point is that we shouldn’t be focusing on wallflowers, at least at this point

Other thoughts.

WTF- you say Pie would be able to fall back on him having cast the first and only vote for me on day 1, should I end up being dirty. Will you clear him when it’s evident I’m not?

2 of you are making me suspicious above all others. PW for marking Agree with my posts and ForgeDigger outright saying she trusts me. WHY?

It’s not fair, I know.

By the way- I think I know who the medic is. And if I could figure that out without having inside information about it, it stands to reason the mafia could, too. My only point in saying this is that <RF> didn’t necessarily target them.