This thread is created for the purpose of discussing the three guides on Shoryuken Wiki. This is what I intend to do with the guides.
The guides shall feature:
- A section that teaches the most basic mechanics like Smash Attacks
- A full stage list that details some strategy of it as well as hazards
- A section that focuses on competitive Smash, such as rulesets and tierlists
- Character guides, obviously
- An item database, since so many of you here refuse to play Smash competitively. Also, a section about Final Smashes, Pokeballs and Assist Trophies.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The Black Sheep
I will mostly be working on this guide since working on something despised by everyone and played by nobody feels really satisfying (it’s like writing a guide on ST Akuma).
Super Smash Bros. Melee: The Greatest Generation
I’m planing to revamp the guide to the modern format used in more recent guides. This guide will be tougher since there’s so much depth in the game.
Super Smash Bros. 64: The Hidden Gem
This guide will be least worked on since information about it is really scarce.
Create an account to contribute to the wiki or post tips or strategy here, which I will edit into the wiki. No flaming please, be mature.