SSF2THR Go Big or Go Home Online Tournament! Saturday February 7th, 2009!

Here is a link to the official rules thread as well as the sign up thread. Make sure to read the rules before signing up and be sure to sign up with your gamertag or you will not be added to the list.

The Official Rules Thread

Official Sign Up Thread

I know it’s the same weekend as Sinsation here in the DC area, but hopefully we can still have a decent turnout. thanks and hope to see you all online!

22 people signed up so far let’s see if we can’t get some more.

i would love to go on n play all of you but i will be at sinsation that weekend for sthd but if another one will be done i will def be in

yeah bad date

[quote=“Raven_Zwei”]

Here is a link to the official rules thread as well as the sign up thread. Make sure to read the rules before signing up and be sure to sign up with your gamertag or you will not be added to the list.QUOTE]

Is someone else going to watch the match because, what if you win and, the other person claim’s to have won the fight too, How would you determine who won if theres no ref watching the match

And, one more thing that i night have missed, What Console is this going to be played on

so no entry fee?

As far as I know, ST:HD is on Sunday at Sinsation and this tournament is being run on Saturday. I’m going to Sinsation myself (not to participate, just to watch and chill).

[quote=“Mavrick”]

It’s on Xbox 360.

We’ve run a few tournaments recently, and we haven’t run into this problem. Hopefully we won’t have to, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Nope, no entry fee for this one. Just cash money prizes! :lovin:

yo add me ill me playin in this tourney…gtag is ii AnGrYM4N ii

Sorry to say this AnGrYM4N but you’ll need to sign up on the forums. Helps us keep track of everyone that signs up. We have people from GFAQS, SRK and XBOX forums signing up so we need to keep things centralized so they run smoothly come game day.

TOURNAMENT SIGN UP

Just a reminder that this is the last week to get registered for this tournament. We have about 50 people signed up so far anyone else that’s interested needs to register by February 6th by 10PM. Here’s a link to the sign up thread. TOURNAMENT SIGN UP

Tournament is tomorrow! There’s going to be some great matches if anyone is interested in signing up today is the last day. Registration ends at 10PM EST. link to sign up is in above post.

The Go Big or Go Home Tournament was a big success last night. We has 72 entrants in the tourney. Quite a big turnout for our first tournament. I’d like to thank everyone who participated. We had few hiccups last night, but overall it ran pretty smoothly.

So without further ado, here’s the winners!

First Place - iDEAL GAMiNG | immortalbmw

Second Place - Real Decoy

Third Place - Mongolorobokop

Congrats to all the winners! If you are interested in seeing how it all went down, here is a link to the bracket.

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=307741

yea thanks for running it raven i had fun hope to participate again in future ones so you know when the vids will be up?

No problem. Still waiting on word from King or r3ll1k about the status of the vids. Should be very soon though.