SSF4 LE V2 (Mod)

Fei long,Cammy Dee Jay,T hawk,Makoto,Ibuki,Yun

Akuma, Guy, Evil Ryu, Yun, Fei, Gen.

I wanna see what Viper can do. You should make it so she can chain seismo hits together so it would be somewhat like Shang Tsung in MK with his fireballs lol. Also would like to see Oni, Akuma, Sakura and Ibuki.

Ok, so, I’ll do Ibuki, Akuma, Evil Ryu, and C.Viper for the next set.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I wanted to have the mod complete by today, but it didn’t end up happening. I got caught up in my other project (here if you’re interested: Rumble Pack : New indie fighting game). Despite it being unfinished, I’m releasing it anyways and calling it a beta.

Not all characters have been completed and even the completed ones have issues and a few things missing.

Completed characters:
[LIST]
[]Adon
[
]Abel
[]Balrog(Boxer)
[
]M.Bison(Dictator)
[]Cody
[
]Cammy
[]Chun Li
[
]C.Viper
[]Dudley
[
]Guile
[]E.Honda
[
]Juri
[]Ken
[
]Makoto
[]Ryu
[
]Evil Ryu
[]Zangief
[/LIST]
Warning Characters:
[LIST]
[
]Guile - Guile works just fine, but be careful with cancelling flash kick into air attacks. Sometimes it works just fine, but other times, you’ll just float away
[]Everyone - Right now, there’s an issue with everyone where if you mash combos and whiff an attack, your character will freeze up. You can unfreeze yourself by doing a special attack (usually), but other wise you’ll have to get hit. I’m still working this one out and may have found a reliable fix, but it needs testing and what not.
[/LIST]
Unfinished Characters:
[LIST]
[
]Balrog - Needs updated inputs. Otherwise complete
[]C.Viper - Everything done except for requested comboability
[
]Zangief - Currently, only SPD is comboable.
[/LIST]
Characters with new/simplified inputs:
[LIST]
[]Adon
[LIST]
[
]Jaguar kick - QCB
[]Jaguar tooth - 2x Down
[
]Rising Jaguar - QCF
[/LIST]
[]Abel
[LIST]
[
]Command throw - QCB
[/LIST]
[]M.Bison
[LIST]
[
]Teleport - F/B
[]Knee Press/Psycho Crusher - QCF
[
]Head Press/Jump - DP
[]Ultra 1/2 - 2xQCF
[/LIST]
[
]Chun Li
[LIST]
[]Kikoken - QCF
[
]Hazanshu - QCB
[]Mash kick - QCF
[
]Ultra 1 - 2xQCF
[/LIST]
[]Guile
[LIST]
[
]Sonic Boom - QCF
[]Flash Kick - DP
[/LIST]
[
]E.Honda
[LIST]
[]Headbutt - QCF
[
]Sumo Smash - DP
[]Oichi Throw - QCB
[/LIST]
[
]Zangief
[LIST]
[*]360 input - QCF
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

Other info:

All charge characters now have “normal” inputs except for Balrog(Boxer). For him the charge is instant. I intend to change it to the “normal” inputs in the next update. Some people (I do not know who) have to pay 2 bars for a focus cancel; I’m working this out too. Some moves have had their frame data altered and some do different things. Chun Li’s hazanshu comes out fast enough to combo into now and Ken’s cr.HP launches into the air.

Install file/instructions:

http://db.tt/aGRPb7x2

To install, simply extract the file in your SSF4AE directory, though I HIGHLY recommend that you backup this folder:\dlc\03_character_free\battle\regulation\latest. Alternatively, you can do what I do and install a second copy of SSF4AE and install the mod onto that one. More updates are on the way.
Enjoy!

needs more juggling.

needs more gouken

Hey man, great work on the mod. I haven’t had this much fun with a game since marvel came out. But let me give you some tips. Abel st. short and f. forward can be linked indefinitely. Adon can jaguar kick st. strong st. roundhouse jaguar kick infinitely. Guile flash kick is qcf, which it would seem to be not intended. Kens Cr. Fierce is also a bit buggy too. I’ll keep testing everything out and posting so you have an outside source of input. I feel you should add a cap on how many of these you can link together. I know it’s really early but I just figured you should know.

Pst: Give Seth 6 toe taps in the air into an air grab spd. That would look sick!

needs more hakan

Need more Dee jay,Cammy,Fei long,Yun,Makoto

I wanna see what you can do with El Fuerte. Now that’s gonna be a challenge.

I’ll be finishing the rest of the cast up next month once I’ve got a bit more time, but I’ll get a new video up within a week or so.

Incredible stuff. Looking forward to see more of these epic combos!

Oh god, I’m really afraid to necro a thread this old, and I know the OP has been busy with that Rumble Pack game, but I was wondering if any progress has been made with this mod?

Bison combo was so nice, linking teleports looks so awesome

that looks fun

Reviving this thread with new stuff. Check the first post!