SSF4 on PS3 alot of noobs?

Is there a championship mode update that I don’t know about?? Currently I’m only playing on Ranked Modes and 90% of the matches I play are with noooooobs…I have a 88% win ratio after like 300 matches…so god damn boring…Are you guys experiencing the same or am I missing out on something.

1. Friend people on SRK or who you know IRL that are good
  2. Do Endless Battle matches with them
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

add me, I play. PS3 I see alot of shotos who spam fireballs with no combo game. Add myself and other on SRK.

Crap i’m new to ps3 not sure how to add… can you guys add me my tag is “XxAlwaysNo1xX” add me if you want a good challenge…

Good people do endless battle… why? to face other good people. Only people who do ranked are people looking to train or get a stupid trophy

Yeah people online are pretty bad…

I main rog, add me please. Also indicate that you’re from SRK cause I don’t like adding random people =]

Please add me i don’t know how to add in ps3…i just switched over from xbox.

Please add me i don’t know how to add in ps3…i just switched over from xbox.

SSFIV is a terrible game, thats why there are alot of terrible players for it.

Go to ranked and select same skiil. The more you win, the tougher your opponents get.

Thanks that helped alot but still prefer the championship mode setup in the old street fighter

Thanks that helped alot but still prefer the championship mode setup in the old street fighter

That doesnt always work because you have some total scrubs that use the scrubbiest tactics to win. I advise playing through Endless match. Try to get a few ppl from SRK hopefully with mics and such to help you out a little. Setup an Endless and just get some good match’s against a variety of different characters.

you should select more skill than same skill.