Hi all fellow Rose users!
I have been testing SSFIV Rose and I would like to share with you some of the changes I have noticed. Lets see:
- cr HP: + 10 damage (SFIV 90 < SSFIV 100). Faster start up that allows to combo it after FADCing a Soul Spark and new counter hit combos (need frame data confirmation).
- Soul Throw (all versions): + 20 damage (SFIV 140 < SSFIV 160).
- Reflects: improved active frames window. HP Reflect can juggle with Soul Throw (FADC needed unless in the corner). Can also juggle with Ultra II (FADC needed unless in the corner).
- Soul Sparks: faster recovery (unconfirmed, need frame data).
- Ultra I: now you can combo it after EX Spark FADC consistently (BIG buff!!)
- Ultra II: you can combo it after LP Spark/EX Spark FADC.
- Ultra II: you can juggle it after HP Reflect (FADC needed unless in the corner).
Both Utras are hit confirmable using the cr LP, cr LK, cr MP xx EX SSpark, Ultra I/II combo. Quite strict but doable.
Ultra II is hit confirmable using the cr LK, cr LP xx HP Reflect, FADC (not needed in the corner).
- cr LP: - 20 damage. 50% nerf! (SFIV 40 > SSFIV 20).
- Soul Spark EX: - 30 damage (SFIV 65+65 > SSFIV 30+70).
- fw+HK (Soul Piede): decreased reach in SSFIV.
- cr HK (Sweep): increased recovery/disadvantage on block (need frame data confirmation).
The rest it is the same (for now). No stun changes at all for all attacks.
If you want me to test something, ask for it! Ill try to post results here as soon as possible.