SSF4/SFHDR - NORTHEAST THROWDOWN ROUND 2! - Kittery Maine - August 28th

North East Throwdown 2 has arrived! This will be held on August 28th at 12:00 Noon. This falls on a Saturday.

Play On Fun Center

506 U.S. 1
Kittery, ME 03904
(207) 439-7529

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4

Entry/Pot Fee Will be $15.00 - 5$ for Entry and 10$ goes towards the pot. The pot will be split 70/20/10

Best of 3 Matches

Standard Rounds

Double Elimination (Losers Bracket)

Running on XBOX 360 Console - Bring Your Own Arcade Stick / Paddle

STREET FIGHTER HD REMIX

Entry Fee Will be $5.00 - The pot will be split 70/30

Akuma/Gouki is banned from being used

Best of 3 Matches

Standard Rounds

Double Elimination (Losers Bracket)

Running on XBOX 360 Console - Bring Your Own Arcade Stick / Paddle

I will be running this tourney on 2 XBOX’s. One for the first bracket, one for the losers bracket.
This venue has a restaurant, a bar, mini-golf course, and batting cages and a pool hall
incase you are looking for something to do during the downtime.
Budweiser will be on sale if you are 21+ - $2.00 Drafts

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me at dreadlord182000@yahoo.com or just reply to the post. Hope to see you there!

Thanks again!
dreadl0000rd

Im too far away to enter but I am just curious why your running 3s on the Xbox port?

I will (more than likely) be there. Perhaps, even, with bells on.

Also, I’d make 3S $5 dollars. I’m not sure how much competition you’ll get if they have to play $10 since everyone’s main focus is 4. I’m running my tournament this weekend too, the day after (29th). A lot of money will be lost again that weekend :[

So you got tourney on the following Sunday? Thats ill shit man, ill be sure to come to that one right after, gonna be a fun weekend ^_^. You had a solid point about 3rd strike, I knocked it down to 5$ as its mostly just for fun.

I got a collectors edition for xbox and they pretty hard to come by.

Cool, then I’m down for 3S and 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

Since it won’t be Father’s day, I’m pretty sure I can get at least 4 other guys with me.

Thats what im talkin about, I want a big ass turnout like soup bowl. That shit was off the chain by the way. Getting big names like Art and Min to come down. Nice

In for both, though I don’t have a lot of 3s experience. But i’ll give it a shot anyways, haha.

Don’t be so modest, Josh! You know you’re a beast with Hugo!

Also, down for Souperbowl and dreadl0000rd’s tournament! Gonna be another humbling weekend lol!

Got 3rd last time. This time I’m bringing home the main pot! Also I’m stoked for 3s tournament. I’ll get to play as Remy and Oro in a tournamnet. :]

Im more than likley going to eb in attendence for this, time to hot the beat lab and be at teh top of my game !

Hey you want me to make a flyer for this and stick it around? More Maine kids the better.

Do it Dusty! I don’t think Dread would mind. Post em from The County down to Kittery and all places in between.

I’ll try to make it up to this. Anyone driving from Boston etc etc?

Yeah man do it up for sure.

Nothing to fancy, but this is what I’m going to be posting around.

Whoaaa! Hold UP! According to the flyers this is a VANILLA SF4 tournement. I’m not down for that! (jk)

lol, I actually had the same thought.

I might be, Rufus did a lot more damage in vanilla :stuck_out_tongue: