Stick position while jumping?

Obviously for charge characters I go to db as soon as I jump but, what do you guys do for motion type characters? I’ve noticed I have a habit of always going to db as soon as I jump but that makes it so that I have trouble comboing into srk type moves.

So what do you guys do?

Well it really depends mate, you got it right there for charge style characters, well at least how I play.
When I switch over to Normal characters I either start the motion for the next move or keep it back, it really depends on what your doing I think.

Just try keeping it in neutral if you can, that’ll totally help you out, I understand how hard it is to pull of Srk’s off of db, but practice is key mate.

Well it really depends mate, you got it right there for charge style characters, well at least how I play.
When I switch over to Normal characters I either start the motion for the next move or keep it back, it really depends on what your doing I think.

Just try keeping it in neutral if you can, that’ll totally help you out, I understand how hard it is to pull of Srk’s off of db, but practice is key mate.

I use DF if I need to combo into a DP from a crouching attack, this leads to me taking hits sometimes because I’m nto blocking.