Stick?

Not much of a newbie anymore ( Improved my overall game in many fighters) but i have stuck with the ex3 stick way too long and I am thinking about buying this one.

Amazon.com: PS3 / PC Arcade Stick - Black: Electronics

Is this stick good, and does it work well.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-FS-EX-Wireless-Fighting/dp/B003JC8EWC/ref=sr_1_24?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1291260634&sr=1-24

this to the truth look like trash

Ya that ps3/pc stick looks super trashy dude. That Hori might not be so bad (not a Hori fan).

I would suggest the Madcatz sticks.
Amazon.com: Sony PS3 Street Fighter IV FightStick: Playstation 3: Video Games
or
Amazon.com: PS3 Street Fighter IV Round 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition: Playstation 3: Video Games

Xbox 360 sticks work on PC and so do the PS3 ones with the right drivers.

Another plus to the Madcatz sticks is that they are easily customizable comparatively and there are many threads in Tech Talk subforum to help you w/ customization techniques.

I am going to assume that by EX3, you are referring to the Hori EX2 or Hori FS3.

Both of these sticks are superior to the one you have posted. I see no reason to purchase that other one.

tbh until your stick starts breaking down the EX2/FS3 is just fine. If you must upgrade, stick with Hori or Madcatz. There’s a very good reason why they’ve got the arcade stick market dominated.

Get this instead.

Try reading the stickies for advice. There is a long write up on “what stick should I buy.”

No offense, (but great job on the stickies) but NOBODY reads the stickies.

I’ve taken the time to read a few of them. They’re pretty helpful and answered a few stupid questions that I had.