Sticks that fit easily in TE Stick?

Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK Ball Handle Joystick, 4 & 8-Way Adjustable
http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/joysticks.shtml

Will this work on the TE stick and be pretty straight forward to install? It saids it fits SE stick, but I don’t know. SDTEKKEN says the stick originally inside a TE stick is a Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y-SK-W. Are there any major differences between the two if it can fit in TE stick also?

The problem I’m facing is the stick has a noticible wobble. I took it to my local arcade and they said that I would either need to get a new rubber piece that hits the switches or get a new stick to put in.

Same difference. It will work as a drop-in for the TE AFAIK.

This: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=7320310&postcount=1155

How long have you been using your stick? JLFs are supposed to have a loose spring compared to other sticks like Seimitsu and Happ/iL.

All Sanwa JLF are the same; some just have different prefixes to show what is added on.

Here the six variations listed in Sanwa Catalog ('07~'08):
JLF-TP-8 is Base JLF.
JLF-TP-8Y is Base JLF with the TP-MA (PCB) rotated 90.
JLF-TP-8T is Base JLF with JLF-P-1 (Flat Mounting Plate).
JLF-TP-8YT is Base JLF with the TP-MA (PCB) rotated 90 with JLF-P-1 (Flat Mounting Plate).
JLF-TP-8S is Base JLF with the TP-MA (PCB) rotated 90 with JLF-P-1S (S Mounting Plate).
JLF-TP-8Y-SK is Base JLF with the TP-MA (PCB) rotated 90 with JLF-CD (Shaft Cover).

Of course other variations can be done too:
JLF-TP-8-SK, JLF-TP-8T-SK, JLF-TP-8S-SK, JLF-TP-8YT-SK.

I’ll just add this for completeness, since it is JLF:
JLF-TM-8 can do; JLF-TM-8T, JLF-TM-8T-SK, JLF-TM-8S, JLF-TM-8S-SK.

JLF-TM-8 is model without PCB; uses four individual Microswitches.
Used in HRAP EX, HRAP EX SA; specifically JLF-TM-8T-SK-K.

The letters at the end just mean color.

B = Blue
DB = Dark Blue
G = Green
O = Orange
P = Pink
R = Red
VER = Vermilion
V = Violet
W = White
Y = Yellow
K = Black
K/DH = Black/Gray

The wobble before touching the Microswitch?
That is normal; it is called Deadzone.

And the piece is Actuator.
It is plastic, not rubber.

The Joystick in Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick? Tournament Edition is actually JLF-TP-8YT-SK-W, not JLF-TP-8Y-SK-W.

Oh wow, I checked out the link above my Post.
Noticed that it is my Post.
Laugh.

It is same information I have in this one.
Thank you for linking it fokkusuhaundo.

I have had my SFIV TE stick since March, so about 7 months.
I understand it is supposed to wobble a little, but it has gotten worse. I can move it in small circles with barely any tension and leave just a touch off center. I know plenty of people that can deal with it, but it bugs me to no end.

It looked like a black ring to me so I assumed it was a rubber piece. If it is indeed the problem, I’m assuming the Sanwa JLF-P5 ACTUATOR on Lizardlick will fit?

Sounds like it’s possibly the spring that has been worn down, you may want to replace it instead.

Yes, the JLF-P5 Actuator will replace the one on your JLF, just remove the e-clip at the bottom of the shaft, slide the old actuator off and slide the new one on and replace the e-clip.