Story Making

I need a really decent story for a comic book I need to do for our project in literature, any good concepts and themes are ok, I just need some suggestions

Make it about a giant turd.

make it about ur mom

Do i get credit bruv? if not just watch some tv and rip off something else.

Yeah, just take another story and replace names, swap the roles, yadda yadda. The same stuff Hollywood does.

Easy.
Brown haired ex-military anti-hero who wears all black and carries guns with him.
Post apocalyptic setting.
Zombie infestation.

People will eat that shit up

actually here’s my serious answer

recently i’ve been watching all these dudes videos

he’s my hero

this is like a mix between borat and weird al

its genius

[media=youtube]IixQox4rhEw[/media]

pls make ur comic about him kthxbai

LOL Where is Maxx at?

And her pursuit of the coal sausage…

Your lilith. Your in ireland lookin for a pub u would want to drink in to relive your dutties as a pretty sucubus. problem is your late. find a pub and get a drunk so u can relax. by the way morrigan wants to kill u because she is jealus u are cuter than her and more popullar. she wants to suck u into her dont let her suck u.

Wait, is this a serious topic? I can’t tell!!

I’d offer ideas, I’m a writer but I’m also insane. So I don’t know if you want to hear me out or I’ll go crazy and post my sexual fantasies.
Uhhhh… so how do you like love stories… and role playing?

watch FLCL and just steal form it, it is an infinite wellspring of all that is good and the single greatest achievement in all of art

so just rip off a couple of its ideas and yer set

Make your comic about an average guy who get’s the world’s first 100% “living” and “thinking” AI computer by accident. It was built by a genius (but also a bit crazy, of course) inventor who was dismayed by his company making him work all the time, turning his love of computers and programming into a drudgery.

The AI he developed was full of deliberately included bugs and deviously coded elements that result in strange and often funny personality quirks within the AI. The large company that developed it eventually realized they were being trolled by their star developer and quickly put the program to rest before it was able to damage the company name. The brilliant developer was demoted, ignored and left to rot in a basement cubicle.

But! He decided that his invention Just HAS to be seen by the world, that it was not fair to lock something so beautiful away where no one could benefit from it (also, he was pretty pissed at his company), so he slipped some code into the repository that would embed a copy of his AI into a random piece of computer hardware made by the company. No one caught it.

The protagonist is a highly not so computer savvy person who is really careless in his online habits and doesn’t care to actually learn anything about computers other than how to look at babes online and e-stalk his childhood crush. He purchases the computer after having devastated his last one with viruses to the point where it overheated and exploded. The AI quickly (and hilariously) grows tired of the shit it’s owner puts it through and decides to intervene, revealing itself to the guy and making his like a living hell by embarrassing him online and showing up in unexpected places such as his cellphone and his work and school computers for even more luls.

Make it a parody of the troll / 4-chan / meme communities with a sci-fi bent exploring how the Internet, social networking and computers in general have taken over our lives and how computers intrude upon us humans. Could it be that we also intrude upon them?

There you go. Now fill in the rest. If you make tons of money off of it, then all I ask is that you contact me so you and I can get some fast cars, take out some supermodels and get drunk. If you just end up getting an F, go get drunk by yourself. :tup:

ezzactly, FLCL

Oh. :tup:

Boy meets girl. Girl gets flesh eating bacteria infection. Girl dies. Boy sells corpse on ebay and eats fried chicken.
Reveal girl to be famous celebrity.
Profit

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bruce Lee, martial artist, was searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his body chemistry. And now when Bruce Lee grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature Bruce becomes is driven by rage, and pursued by an investigative reporter. The creature is wanted for a murder he didn’t commit. Bruce Lee is believed to be dead, and he must let the world think he is dead, until he can find a way to tame the raging spirit that dwells within him.

Adults and children use a card battle game as an actual sport, with the fate of the world at stake

High-tech police story: He only wanted to what he liked best: fighting crime on the streets. You see, he is a policeman. Unfortunately, the chief didn’t WANT him on the streets, so now he must fight crime in his own way: in a computer room. That’s where he’s an expert. Fortunately, his advanced knowledge of electronics led him to experiment with holograms. That’s a very fancy word for a 3-dimensional image, that when perfected, can be made to look real, sound real…in fact, with enough power, it can even be made to FEEL real. What he created was a wonderful force for good.

A little girl and her pet monkey engage in adventures in the wilderness of the texas-american border in an effort to avoid ICE and INS on the way to exciting places like the library, the corner store, or grandma’s house

A woman and a sewer-dwelling guy with a facial birth defect are drawn to each other when he saves her life from would-be rapists. From the moment he saw her, she captured his heart with her beauty, her warmth, and her courage. He knew then, as he knows now, she would change his life…forever. He comes from a secret place, far below the city streets. Hiding his face from strangers, safe from hate and harm. He brought her there to save her life, and now, wherever she goes, he is with her in spirit. For they have a bond stronger than friendship or love. And although they cannot be together, they will never, ever be apart.

Dude is clubbed by a gunman in an armed robbery. The resulting brain damage frees him from the glamour that hides the existence of real monsters and faerie creatures from humanity’s sight.

Ten years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire them.

A guy’s penis starts talking to him a couple days after he hits puberty. Awkwardness ensues. Later, the balls chime in.

Kid finds cursed sketchpad with infinite sheets. Whatever he draws becomes real, at the expense of bits of his soul.

Street Fighter Alternate. Ryu decided to study Gen’s form of Ansatsuken, and switched to Kung Fu. After Gen dies, Ryu loses his way, and becomes a brutal fighter, finally killing Akuma in a fight. Ken and Chun Li have to track him down and help him remember who he was before…but does he WANT to?

A strange even causes the majority of an american city to transform into huge vicious semi-canine carnivores at night. The few remaining regular humans must make their way out of the city before the military nukes them.

Physicist for the military builds a machine that in theory would allow him to “leap” backwards to any point in his own lifetime. Something goes wrong, and he woke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that are not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is an observer from his own time who appears in the form of a hologram that only he can see and hear. And so, he finds himself “leaping” from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next “leap” will be the “leap” home.

yo dawg

thats FLCL