Str8 Up Beast-Mode Round 1 - Results 8/27/2011

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Krazyjones (Thor Dormammu, Haggar)

Roga (Dante, Taskmaster, Haggar)

Vai (Thor/Wolverine, Sentinal/Dante, Haggar)

Ken123103

IllWill

MrBGuy

Itadakimasu

HeyChris

MistaMatch

Wet Paper

ChinatownJack

KidYangO

PunchSamurai

AggroCraig

JSEPI

CrashNBurn

DangitsLang

Hayato

Super Street Fighter IV AE

DMG WeakSauc3 (Abel)

DRS Nubtron (Guile)

Ken123103 (Balrog)

Deeejay

GDX TV

MrSleeps

CitizensCIA

PunchSamurai

HeyChris

ThatGuy

Vai

GillHustle

ChinatownJack

Krazyjones

Hayato

Had a great time today guys. . . .Great matches lol I totally thought i would be 2 and out for AE. Definitely hold something like this again I will definitely attend. I still need to hit training mode with rog though lol too many dropped combos lol. Also im so salty that I got 4th place in marvel. . . .the best Cap in the USA will strike again another day lol

Yeah man good job that rog was on fire today. you were close in the marvel. i thought u had it man lol im looking at next month to host another one. gotta talk with the other MA organizers on dates.

the weather really molested all of us. regardless i thought it was a good turnout. thanks for coming :slight_smile: i’ll try run things more smoother next time.

Awesome tOURNY guys everybody is a monster I have to work my ass off to win this one. Never the less you guys can get me next time… Too bad I have to forfeit AE due to I have to attend a wake ceremony. Though words to all my rising stars talking about my nephews you guys are surprisingly goooood keep with the training and get the experience in high level competition and you guys will become a force to be wrecking with…

Sarath is pretty godlikeee :smiley:

Good shit hosting, and to everyone that showed up. Hopefully next month if there’s another one, we can get an even larger showing.
I’m still salty about getting 4th ;_; fml.

Yoo what is with Fall River running with Thor? Thats pretty godlike.(Pun intended) Kinda sad I wasn’t paying attention to it now.

lol i didnt see any pheonix :slight_smile: but so many haggars. lol it looking like end of month sept i should throw another :slight_smile:

Looks like Sept. 17th is an empty date for MA tourneys. Guys agree?! I re-used the other event so I dont have to remake a thread… lol