Straight Edge Gamers looking for Members

I just started a Gaming Clan/Organization called Straight Edge Gamers. I am looking for Gamers to join.

I am looking for Gamers that are Straight Edge & active in the tournament sceen.

What is Straight Edge? a commitment to refrain from drinking alcohol, using tobacco products, and taking recreational drugs.

Look at the video i made for info.
[media=youtube]-BK64KRaGjU&feature=player_profilepage[/media]

If you need more info please contacted me at jarimthedream@gmail.com or xbl my gt jarim the dream or on www.youtube.com/jarimthedream

I want to know what kind of support or what every one thinks about this.

so fucking pointless

so, this would mean i couldn’t drink 10 beers smoke and el, and a half a pack of camels and beat the crap out of you in fighting games?

Real straight edge people don’t need to join an organization to prove to themselves/others that they do what they do. They call it “getting the fuck on with it”.

Normally I wouldn’t say anything but since you’re asking for opinions, this shit is real gay

I just started a Gaming Clan/Organization called Gamers Who Wear Red shoes (or GWWRS). I am looking for Gamers to join.

I am looking for Gamers that wear red shoes & active in the tournament sceen.

What are red shoes? Shoes that are red example: http://bit.ly/wzIOF.

Look at some videos of video game characters with red shoes.
[media=youtube]bd–AQ3PlJQ[/media]
[media=youtube]fb4dcKwGD-w[/media]

If you need more info please contacted me at redshoerclan@gmail.com or xbl my gt RdKikz or on www.youtube.com/redsoles

I want to know what kind of support or what every one thinks about this.

I decided to make a new group since every thinks this is a bad idea. I am planning a group like Empire Arcadia

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii get lifted up

Real gangsta ass niggas dont flex nuts, cuz real gangsta ass niggas know they got em.

ppl make the world go round/lay back to the feel of the funky sound

GET LIFTED!

can we stay up all night? and listen to green day?

Keith Murry, he was straight edge too ya know?

so much for bar fights

i would like to join, here a pic…

FT10 any fighting game:
I win = you drink bottle of henessy in 4 hours
You win = I join your clan and commit to stay dry for 1 year.

to reiterate

Dam that hurt so bad. Yea man i already started a new crew, a normal one (It has nothing to do with straight edge just gaming.). My goals are to be like Empire Arcadia. Check out the new video [media=youtube]pteWVyaQXFk[/media]

I’m straight edge and wouldn’t mind playing with others, I’ll add you on xbl.

Mr Ronin, that is very hurtful. Hes trying to do something for the fight community. Id join but Team Great Friends is the best gaming group of all time, ALL TIME.

I am comming up with a new name for the new gaming crew as soon as i get thing organized i will post a new thread