Stratfor Hacked by Anon: Update/Monitor Your Bank Activity

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/25/anonymous-stratfor-hack-hackers-hacking_n_1169268.html?icid=maing-grid7|maing11|dl1|sec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D122987

Shout outs to top “security professionals” being toddlers when it comes to real skill. The Army, Air Force, Goldman Sachs and MF Capital are just some examples of who got hacked. Maybe these big security companies will stop playing politics and start hiring real security professionals instead of interns who don’t even know to encrypt their shit. Credit card info got posted in IRC and other sites so everyone should be changing their data asap. I was included in a previous hit and it was a pain getting my account back, so I recommend people not to wait. I’m still smh :shake: at how all of these big companies are less secure than a 7 year old’s computer.

"Anonymous" Hacker strikes again

Merry Christmas!

It’s lulzmas apparently…

For those that missed it: “enough targets lined up to extend the fun fun fun of LulzXmas through the entire next week” means there’s going to be another hacking/reveal this Friday.

The guy who got his CC used is not gonna have a merry lulzmas, that’s for sure.

But seriously, how does this shit fly? Important info that you don’t encrypt? Can’t they be sued for that shit?

Oh, if only companies were held accountable for not properly and reasonably securing your personal data. But of course, that would cost them money and they would actually have to do something other than purchase a single appliance that provides a magical fog of unhackability-ness.

Looks like the annonymus crew is trying to get on the hit list early for 2012.

-Starhammer-