Street Fighter 2 World Map!

Comtech (Game center) just near Nagoya Station has two ST cabs. There are a few others around my area so I’ll have to check them out to confirm though…

Are there any maps like this for other games? Would be interested in seeing the data.

Thanks Purekun, I modifiy the map, letting on it the ArcadeHry with more info !

2 Hit combo ! Thanks Agent_Jones :slight_smile: I put them both :slight_smile: The artcade seems pretty impressive !

Frenchies are badass Deadfrog haha !

Thank you so much d3v for that front page news ! It surely helps a lot !!

Sorry Just5moreminutes, I don’t specially have time for others fighting games. Maybe a 3.3 map very later ^^ It’s not on schedule for the moment.

Anyway thanks everyone !! That map is huge now !! But I’m sure big surprise like China, Russia, Finland and Brazil are still to come !!

Hey man! No tourneys, sorry. I’ll be sure to check which version(s) of the game they have as soon as I get the chance to go there and will let you know.

Private residence, but I run sessions and tournaments pretty often here in Minneapolis, Minnesota; blast city cab on the japanese ST board. AFAIK, there aren’t really any public ST cabs in the midwest outside of chicago.

Thanks for your help Super Sonic :slight_smile: !!

Thank you TheMrTurttle ! I add a point on Minneapolis with a link to your SRK profil !!

Thanks to everyone who accept to personnaly figure on this map. I never plot accurate position of personal events for a minimum privacy. Do not hesitate to inform me of private sessions and casual tournaments at your home :slight_smile:

You have 8otB, but no link:
Here you go.

Also, UPinball
Philly’s classic arcade.
Info on SOME of their games:

That site, might help you locate some other arcades.

Wow thanks a lot SirMixahLot ! I guess I have a lot of things to look at in that link ! Thanks ! (sorry but UPinball seems to be pretty closed :frowning: )

Hmm, odd… They were open as of May 30th of this year.

I had called them up in June, asking hours, and they picked up also. Maybe they have closed since then. I’ll ask around.

Well I may be wrong ^^ I put it on the map, I was reling on there facebook non-used-anymore page.

Recently add to the map some US locations and a Peru location ! I’m sure there is more in South America !

217 locations now !! I guess I’m going to have to register on a lot of forum around the world to keep on.

It has Street Fighter II: Champion Edition only at the moment.

Thanks a lot ! I’ve just edit it !

in Toronto :

Amuse - o - matic (included on your map) has been shut down for a few years now…

I’m pretty sure a Club 300 Bowling place, somewhere has CE. But I’m not sure of the address

and Of course, I have my supergun. But I bring it to different places. Maybe you can mark A&C. I bring it there the most…

Edit: come to think of it, you should mark A&C anyway, they have WW.

Finally, Lovegety, If you’re lucky, has their multi-game cabinet running which has all versions of SF2

I’ll get the addresses for you in a day, if other people haven’t already.

Hello :slight_smile: Thanks for the tip ! I update it all and add these two :slight_smile: I found the addressees.

I can confirm that Funspot in New Hampshire does NOT have any Street Fighter cabs. They do have an MK1 and 2 but no SF.

How did you get the info for some of these places? I see two people I know in my area listed, just curious.

Ho thanks for the information, I remove this right now :frowning: It’s very important for me to set up an accurate map ! So do not hesitate to tell me about closed gamecenters. I found a lot of informations on the net, sorry but I don’t keep any piece of evidence of why I put the dots on the map ^^ It would be a too big list :slight_smile: A lot of US dots came from

What do you mean about ‘I see two people in my area’ ?

No rainbow edition?

I’ve added the map as part of the Strategy and Resources page on the ST Revival site. The list of locations is already amazing and hopefully it can keep growing. :slight_smile: