Street Fighter 4 Tournament. April 4 2009. Miami FL

**Street Fighter 4 Tournament **
April 5 2009
Actual date of Tournament April 5 2009 6pm, please arrive earlier to start on time.

You can bring your own controller, fightpad or Joystick. 15 dollar entry fee.
Winner takes 80% of the pot in store credit or 60% in cash.

Sponsored by: GameTrader Inc.
http://www.myspace.com/game_trader_inc

Located Inside The shops at Sunset Place mall suite 258. 5701 sunset Dr suite 258 South Miami, FL 33143.

Contact number is (305) 668-5350 Call for more info.

care to post any rules and prizes?

Yes more details please.

Rules, entry prize, system being played, winnings, can we bring our own controllers, etc.

System: Xbox 360

2/3 match, winning and losing bracket

You can bring your own controller.

I’m not allowed to discuss prizes but you can call (305) 668-5350.

at what time does it start?

Is this a money tournament or does the winner get a ryu bobble head?

It’s a secret, sssshhhhh

Maybe it’s free entry.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

wow was really looking forward to this but not anymore

just called and this is what some guy told me

10 dollar entress fee day before which is saturday !
tournament is actually on sunday !

it starts at 2pm

guy said you CANT bring your own controller

winner gets 80% of pot

the only reason not going anymore is because of 360 controller, i simply cant play sf4 with it :frowning:

Weak

What is this?

I was looking forward to this too because I heard kendall especially FIU and MDC have a huge SF4 following but why am I going to pay to play on the god awful xbox 360 controller I went through that for the gamestop tourney because there was a trip to san fran and evo spot in it. I go and watch but if I can’t play on my stick nah I will definitely pass on entering if this is true. And paying a day in advance who does that. So what people who arive an hour or so early are going to be refused entry?:lame:

I’m definitly going, the last tournament I went to which was at Flagship cinemas in Homestead didnt have too many entrants(it was like 4 people and I won) but it was fun, and it was also my first tourney.

its sunday at 6pm.You can bring your own control but everyone has to use the same type of controller.They told me it can’t be 360 pad vs fight stick.If your bringing your own fight stick you have to share or else we all play with their controls.

That doesn’t even make any sense. You have to register a day early, starts very late and everyone should use their own stuff.

I know I don’t want anyone mistreating and greasing up my equipment. Sounds just as bad as the Gamestop tourney. These people have a lot to learn.

Rules update this is directly from the host_game trader inc

THIS TOURNAMENT IS BEING HELD ON SUNDAY APRIL 5TH AT 6PM
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BRING AND USE YOUR OWN FIGHT PADS CONTROLS OR STICKS. NO SHARING REQUIRED.

GAME RULES:

BEST OF 3 MATCHES
DOUBLE ELIMINATION
ALL CHARACTERS ARE UNLOCKED AND PLAYABLE

THERE IS SIGN UP FEE IT IS 10 BUCKS EARLY ENTRY AND 15 BUCKS ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNEY.

WINNER HAS A CHOICE OF TAKING 80% OF THE JACKPOT IN STORE CREDIT OR 60% CASH.

IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS CONTACT GAME TRADER INC AT 305-668-5350

YOU CAN FIND OUR ADDRESS HERE www.myspace.com/game_trader_inc

oaky

We don’t need people taking soo much money out of our pockets in this community.

You sound worse than the dude that needs to eat!

good luck in the future of your business though.

-1-

razkal did you play? I didn’t see any guile besides myself.
GF to everyone that attended.:lovin:

Nah, I wasn’t too crazy about the way the prizes/registration/info were handled. Plus a 6pm Sunday tourney sounds like it would end kinda late.

How many peeps showed up?

I’ll be at ZP’s and D*Nyce’s tourneys though.

I’d say around 20-30.I know prizes were all not that great but it gave me a little tourney practice

I was number 38, so it had to be at least 40. By the way I think I saw your match, were you the Guile player that used an arcade stick?