Street fighter 4 vs Street fighter 3 thrid strike & marvel vs capcom 3

For all of you that played it in the arcades? which one is better, sf4 is coming out soon.

Pros of sf4

• Better Graphics (3d graphics are sweet for 2d fighting style)
  • Sicker Supers
  • Faster gameplay
  • Smoother gameplay
  • Focus Attack
  • Anime cutscene
  • Online play

Sf3 has

• Parries
  • Other characters
  • 2d Roots
  • 3 Supers per character
  • Old skool??? to some extent

nvm about mvc3, how do u get the animated avatar?

please stop

great job!

closed in 2 seconds

How was 3s old school? And Cable had crazy combos? Umm, this has got to be a troll topic.

old skool factor of thrid strike takes it.

although it’s hard to deny the new skool factor of mvc3. I hear it’s out in mexico, but the states won’t be getting it for a while. cable roxx

how do u guys get those sweet avatars i saw. like the graphics and stuff. Like animated sprites/

feb 09, what a surprise

I hate you.

congrats to both abel_masta and eddymasta on their status with their respective characters.

And i’ll stop contributing to a troll topic now. I thought it was funny though

Anime cutscenes are ALWAYS a plus in fighting games
[media=youtube]PkBUO7wfl68[/media]

What do you think of Pablo_the_Mex’s post?

[x] I approve
[ ] I disapprove

shit that was sick, street fighter 4 should have had those 4 ultras, holy that was aweosme. What system is that game for?

btw guys quit hatin, cause when online is here u should be afraid of everyone that will beat u including me. You guys can’t have a discussion or what? or do u love thrid strike so much that u cant argue it.

:rofl:

What do you think of Pablo_the_Mex’s post?

[ ] I approve
[ ] I disapprove
[x] Ironman

I didn’t want to believe it but in the lead up to SF4 this shit is getting worse everyday… :rolleyes:

each topic you have brought up has been discussed to death for months and even years (RE: Marvel) you have brought absolutely nothing new to the table.

Please stop making topics regarding your thoughts and browse SRK for a while. If you ever have any questions, you are highly likely (and expected) to find them on your own.

These threads make me wanna write bullshit like this,

djasidhasudbuais;ddnsiao;dn.

On the real, lmao at ‘‘owning online’’.

haha don’t worry ill take u out online with the worst characters. I’ll use zangief and still own u with his slow ass haha, jk i’ll prolly use abel or akuma, raging demon on yur ass haha. jk tho.

shoo: sorry man but i looked through and couldn’t find anything about the two games compared

ps. how much is a arcade stick? for xbox 360.

[x] I approve
[ ] I disapprove