Street fighter 4tournament by ten2gaming in venice, ca!

Hello my name is George and I work at TEN2Gaming. On August 29th I will be running a Street Fighter 4 Tournament in Venice, CA at TEN2Gaming. We will be holding our FIRST ever SF4 tournament.

This will be Double Elimination played on Xbox 360’s. There a $10pre-register Entry Fee to the tournament.
pre-sign ups for only $10. Cut off day for pre-sign ups is aug 26.after the cut off day for registration it will be $15. Grand Prize will be $200.00

CONSOLE: XBOX360!

DATE

Saturday, August 29th, 2009

TIME

Sign-ups start at 10am, Tournament will start at 12pm

TEN2PC&Games
316 Lincoln Blvd Venice, CA 90291
(310) 310-8994

FEE

$10 Entry Fee per person entering the tournament be for Aug 26th.
$15 Entry Fee per person entering the tournament after Aug 26th.

FORMAT

Games to be played on Xbox 360’s
2/3 Rounds
2/3 Games
99 Seconds
Double Elimination
Default Health and Handicap
Loser Final and Winner Final will be 3/5 Rounds and 2/3 Games

GENERAL RULES

• This is BYOC (Bring your own controller) or Bring your own stick. We will provide controllers and sticks. Wired controllers and sticks only!
  • $10 Tournament Fee
  • No characters are banned
  • Prize pool will be $200.00 for 1st place
  • All stations will be Xbox 360, it is the players responsibility to bring the appropriate adapters
  • Winner must keep the same character, loser may change
  • Players may agree on stage select, if not, it goes to random select
  • Double Blind pick will be available if requested
  • Any type of threats or violence in the store will not be tolerated and security will remove you
  • Game pausing will be dealt with on a per instance basis…ultimately I have the final decision
  • Hardware macros, turbo, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden
  • I will be supervising the tournament and running the bracket, but, the winning player should also report to me the outcome of the match
  • You may change button configuration however you like, but, LP,MP,HP & LK,MK,HK will be the only button binding allowed.
  • Violating any of these rules may result in a DQ depending on the circumstance, please, read the rules so everyone is clear

no one in the Santa monica area whats to join?

sighs up so far:
Konstantin Miskaryants
george prado

It’s like a month away, give people some time.

But I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

sweet! ty so 3 so far, +10 myb’s

so there’s only a prize of $200 for 1st place?

so far money prize for 1st place. and im talking to my boss about giving like free hours here at my job. like a few free hours to play here at the net cafe for free, if more ppl sign up then i can do a 1st 2nd and 3rd place cash prize.

yep give it a week or two itll pick up.

ill be in it for sure.

What’s the bare minimum of entrees to cover a $200 pot? 2,5,10, etc?
Will the pot increase as more players attend? say over 20+ people?
Are the rules subject to change at the day of the tournament?

pot will increase if more people sign up. expecting at least maybe 30people. I’m mostly doing from my own pocket because i want my job to start getting a name and more business ya’know.
I’m pretty firm on the rules. but if there is something that a lot of people don’t like then it will depend on how much it changes the game. but i highly doubt that people will have an issue with them.

if you guys are curious about how the place looks like here is the link to the facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Venice-CA/Ten2Gaming/105498937477?ref=ts#/pages/Venice-CA/Ten2Gaming/105498937477?ref=nf

become a fan for updates and other events that are coming up.

I’m down for sure

Is there a venue fee aside from the Aug.26 cut off?

just the 10 entry fee due on the 26. after that its 15. no other fees! i know some other places do that. but not here at ten2. entry fee and that’s it. we will have sodas and candy/snacks for sale inside the store.

Fuck Valle is coming…

Yea, I’ll probably skip on this one lol

ROFL. no need to skip man. u never know valle might have a bad day or something. and how are u gona get better if u dont keep trying man.

An opportunity to participate in my first tourney plus a chance to meet Alex Valle? Hell yes. It’s only 30 minutes away too, I’m down.

sweet!!! cant wait to see u all here.remember i gota see u guys b4 the 26th so i can deposit ur 10 entry fee. just come down to the shop and ask an employee for help.