Street Fighter Alpha 3 Tournament (10/16/2005)

Game: Street Fighter Alpha 3

Emulator: MAME32K 0.64

Date: Sunday October 16th

Time: 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time

Format: 2/3 Falls, Double Elimination. 3/5 Falls Winners and Losers Finals. 4/7 Grand Finals.

Server: Godweapon Server #2, Godweapon Best Of Best

All brackets will be co-ordinated through an IRC channel of my choosing on the day of the tournament and will be posted in here.

NOTES

• Manadotry IRC rule is still in effect. If you have come across players on Kaillera that play this game please send them a link to this thread and tell them to get IRC. I will not co-ordinate matches between IRC and Kaillera because people don’t want to take 30 seconds for a couple meg download.

• We tried this before and it’s the only Kaillera tournament I’ve organized that didn’t get off the ground. I’d like to see a healthy turnout for a game I KNOW is played more than just about any other on Kaillera. Advertise this as much as possible on Kaillera and SRK.

M.A.N.D.A.T.O.R.Y.

100,000th topic on SRK, you win.

M.A.N.D.A.T.O.R.Y.

100,000th topic on SRK, you win.

I’m down for this I guess, I just hope it won’t get cancled again due to a pay per view event or someother shit though.

I’ll TRY to attend. If it doesnt take too long. you know I work nights. :frowning:

Apologies for that the first time. This time around I checked the PPV calandar specifically to avoid that scenario and I’m clear.

ill be there with my keyboard powers

I’m game.

sign me up

im gonna try to play in this one to

Im in

I’ll play. I bet I’ll be the only Rose player there, too.

alright…been long time since i attended a tourney… might as well be this one

Count me in

Ill join but i have .37. Can i still play online?

i would like 2 play 2

Get .64 here: http://www.anti3d.com/dl/mame32k0.64en.zip.

#Alpha3tournament is the place for bracket co-ordination.

Make sure to tell people about the tourney.

A big fuck you to everyone that said they’d show and didn’t. We couldn’t even pull down 8 people for the game that is probably played more than anything else outside of MvC1 and XvSF on Kaillera.

I’m done running tournaments online, I’ve got a weekly poker game on Sunday night now and even if I switched the date, I’d have no guarantee anyone would show up.

I’m sory I wasn’t able to show. My car broke down, so I was gone all day and a good bit of the night trying to get the damn thing fixed. Hopefully it’ll be finished today, but I had something on my mind other than the tournament last night. I know it’s not much of an excuse, but it’s all I have.

Sorry man I tore my MCL on saturday. :sad:
games were the last thing on my mind