Street Fighter II World Warrior (ver. 911101)

Sup Everybody,

I recently purchased the SFIIWW (ver 911101) PCB for my Egret II arcade cabinet and was wondering if anyone knows about the particulars of this version of the board. For example which glitches still work, which ones were taken out, new glitches for this particular version of the board etc. I recall reading somewhere that all the glitches were removed in version 4 of the game so I’m assuming version 911101 is version 4 because I can’t do any of Guile’s glitches plus all of his flash clicks seem to go the same height and his sonic booms are the same speed, two characters of a version 4 board (according to gamefaqs anyway). Were the re-dizzies also removed because they seem very difficult to pull off on this version of the board.

Thanks everyone.

I always thought the CE was the only “official” upgrade to the board, I never knew the glitches were taken out in the original WW.

I’m interested to know this also.

The Klov.com people could probably help you a bit more too.

bump

This isn’t really much info, but it might clarify that you’re correct in thinking your board is the newest version.

Found a listing of the rom sets on arcadecontrols.com. So if this list is accurate and they do go in order then you’re right that it’s the final version.

Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (World 910522)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (World 910214)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910206)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910214)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910318)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910228)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910411)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 910522)
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior (US 911101)

Thanks man, yeah this pretty much confirms it, added to the fact that Guile’s statue glitch isn’t that hard yet I haven’t been able to pull it off on this board so looks like the glitches were in fact removed from this version. Wow a “clean” version of World Warrior, didn’t know such a thing existed.

Very cool.

I was looking at a WW cab not too long ago, now I know to look for the version on the board.

That late revision I would think is more rare, because it would have been at the same time all of the grey market stuff was popping up. They would have been about ready to put CE out when that was made.