Street fighter III: 3rd strike relaunch?

Is there any news or info if Street fighter III: 3rd strike ever will be relaunched?

I havent played Street fighter III: 3rd strike and would love to buy.

probably some day if capcom gets their act together i could imagine seeing it on xbl and psn at some point.

who knows? maybe you can pick up a copy on dc,xbox or ps2(capcom anniversary collection)?

There is Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii. Super Street Fighter 4 PS3/360 is good.

Capcom pretty much gave up on 2d fighters…Capcom vs SNK3 and Marvel vs Capcom 3 might come out? Who knows?

marvel vs capcom 3 is coming out for sure =P

disappointing thread i thought someone found a way to launch people then launch them again in 3s

call me when it’s on PSN g’nite

3S has been the competitive mainstay of the SF community for a damned long time. If there were any news about it, people would be dancing down the asiles and shouting it from the rooftops.

/thread

Maybe they can port it to Wiiware or Xbox live arcade.

Damn, I got my hopes up for nothing.

:sad:

save me from SSFIV

ggpo.net

Check it out.

people already use ggpo…I want a re-release cuz then it “legitimizes” the game being kept around the tournament scene. Sorta like with mvc2.

Well they’ll release a game if they think joe casual will buy it.

Wow… I’m surprised no one’s come here to bash 3S yet…

I know I would! and I wasn’t as disappointed as some of you because it doesn’t seem like 3S will ever be released again by capcom so i don’t get my hopes up.

stupid chun fighter should go 2 perry hell
Had to do it.

I believe that Seth at the beginning of this year in a video said that he had a surprise for people that played this game. He said that a remix of this would cost alot of money. I remember something about that.

Maybe a release for psn and xbl would be helpful? The ggpo program is useful when it needs to, but without a practice mode for me, it kind of ruins the purpose. I don’t have one of those ps3 systems where I can play the ps2 version, since I have the ps3 slim. They should release it for that.

3s is never coming back to EVO
dont even dream about it

Don’t worry you have MB to compensate.

Ha.

I feel sorry for anyone who ever bought a Megaman game, ever…