Street Fighter IV Tournament At UC Davis, CA 03/10/10

The brothers of Kappa Sigma presents STREET FIGHTER IV Tournament!

The event will be held at Wellman hall room 230 in the UC Davis campus
address is : 1 shield ave, Davis CA 95616

the event is on facebook with the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=335685937949

This event is open to everyone, not just UCD students

This is a fun events for everyone who are tired of studying or just feel like having a bit of fun before finals for those who are enrolled in UCD! Come hang out with us or join the tournament with a first prize of the AWESOME upcoming game, FINAL FANTASY XIII with a complete guide for your choice either the PS3 or XBOX 360 version.

register for the tournament ahead of time for only $5 before noon of 3/10/10

register at the door for $7

for presale registration, text or call Andrew Guan @ 4158232832 with your name, and phone #
or Email it to shiguan@ucdavis.edu

Registration at the door starts at 7:30PM! so come early to register :slight_smile:

It will be on the ps3
Yes you may bring your own stick/controller
Rules are single elimination, best 2 of 3
You may change characters anytime you wish

there will be a 2nd and 3rd prize if there are 30 or more participants. If there are more than 30 participants, 2nd prize will be Final Fantasy XIII game only version of your choice, and 3rd prize will be paper back guide of the game by Piggybackinteractive (personally I think their guide is amazing and even if you don’t want the guide, you can sell it for 20-30 bux easy, just fyi…)

Also, there will be light refreshments for our participants through out the tournament event, and for those of you who are interested in the upcoming game StarCraft2: Wings of liberty by Blizzard, I will teach you how to obtain a cracked version of the closed beta currently out to allow those who are unfortunate and was not able to be invited for their closed beta try out. For more info, come out to our event or send me a text/email.

bump

bump