Street fighter or tekken

I know this has probably been done but anyway i got bored and looked this shiz up on the web and tekken seemed to come out on top, not talking popularity just actual objective opinions seemed to favour tekkens fighting system.

Now i never played the tekken series and am starting to feel i missed out and i know its stupid of me to ask this on srk because everyone likes sf here, but any real reasons about how you feel sf is better than tekken? that arent based around personal feelings just the facts.
is tekken a better test of ones fighting game skills?

In this versus thread, my vote goes for…
…Samurai Shodown!
Becayse being a cult classic is better that being a mainstream disgrace to, let me recall, new players, old players, fighting games, and SRK.

are we ever ever ever ever ever going to get any sort of port of vspecial

and while we’re in fairyland why don’t they make that rumored mashup of last blade/samsho, or even better just sexy samsho sequel please

Yes… Yes it has.

Why don’t you try it and see if you like it?

I mean, in the end, it’s going to be up to you whether you like it or not.

Unless you want us to tell you to like or not.

…Are the guys getting deported from GameFAQs or something?

god bless sf4 and all its scrubs. Shit is the worst thing to happen to SF. Not only does the game suck but its bringing in idiots by the truck load. It was so bad, the mods had to remove join dates but anyone who’s been here for a while can spot someone who joined recently.

I’d have to say… “No versus threads” is the best fighter of the two.

Ketchup or Mustard?

I know this has probably been done but anyway i got bored and looked this shiz up on the web and Mustard seemed to come out on top, not talking popularity just actual objective opinions seemed to favour Mustard's flavor.

Now i never eaten much mustard and am starting to feel i missed out and i know its stupid of me to ask this on srk because everyone likes ketchup here, but any real reasons about how you feel ketchup is better than mustard? that arent based around personal feelings just the facts.
is mustard a better test of ones culinary palette?

lmao

windjammers.

you can just click view profile to see join dates.

do you have vids of the match between you and lowdown? i really want to see that.

Actually, it’s more of wannabe oldschoolers going back to acting like ******* despite the removal of joindates and rep. I can’t say his question was terribly bothersome compared to the fact that we can’t go 5 goddamned seconds without some whiny bitch going out of his way to cry about new players.

I like Tekken, if only because the community can actually fucking read well enough to distinguish between a vs. thread and a plain question of why those who like SF better than Tekken feel that way.

Tekken is different from SF in that it is more punishment focused.

In Tekken, combos take off larger chunks of your health bar more often than in SF4. Which means fishing for counter hits is pretty rewarding.