Street Fighter x Tekken [Discussion, Matchmaking, & Good Games]

Hi loving this game play it every day now want to try up my game a lot more .plz add me badmantash13 I need all the help I can get .from uk be on 10 pm till 1am gmt

Friday-Sunday. I’ll be doing an event from 8PM till 2AM EST.

I’m down for games whenever. Very much hoping to play some talented players to up my game. PSN: Manwithnoarms2

PSN: bullrre

PSN: theteflondon187

Someone get at me. There are way too many noobs playing this game. I enter a endless battle room body everyone and they leave. WTF

PSN: TurboSjaak
newB looking for some sparring, feel free to add

psn: AURE

If you’re from US. Tournament is tonight. Register starts at 8PM EST and ends at 10:30. Tournament starts once we hit the requirement.

Must be a registered user within the stream to participate and must be from US.

good games to everyone on PSN. 5k BP in nights played.

Hey Everyone, just posting this as a way for players to better communicate with each other. It’s a PSN SF x T club, and I figure it’ll be easier to find opponents if you can network with players.

Also, PSN is Sm00thCr1mals

psn: Arz2k3
im on sfxt,mvc2,umvc3, and tekken 6 also

PSN: Jaybiggs08
i play umvc3, sfxt, and some other fighting games d-(^_^)-b

I’m a total noob who is looking to get better and learn as much as possible. Friend me, I’m brawler_14 for PSN. I will be looking forward to playing with anyone :slight_smile:

morning guys.if anyone is up for some matches in sfxt today,we can chill and play over at the karastormlive stream.

i thought that was a stream…

PSN: Atilan93
I’m not so good, I’m only C rank but I enjoy this game.

My PSN is cpuguy18

I suck at this game but i enjoy it.

Looking for someone on a higher skill level to get games with, preferably east coast for good connection. <br><br>I play Hwo, Raven, Law, Alisa, Jin, and Hei. <br><br>Add me up! PSN: Saint_Villainous<div><br></div>

Hey guys I’m looking to have a online session with recordings of matches,highlights and recaps along with other fighting games on 4/6 starting at 6pm from my PS Home space if anyone is interested hit me up PSN-Crusader884, I’m intermediate level just looking for rivals and awesome fights, my youtube account is chaser884 I did a little promo for it,thanks

hey im looking to do some training aswell…im really looking to take my gameplay to the next level…i have a mic and i use a Hitbox stickless fightstick…PSN name Choppaholic .hit me up anytime for some training or some awesome matches