Street Magic 4 Round 2 - Rosemead, CA - 10/10/09

My friends and I are hosting a Street Fighter 4 tourney at my family’s restaurant in Rosemead, CA.

It’s a long-awaited followup to a SF4 tourney we held a few months before. Originally scheduled for October 3rd, it was pushed back to make way for The Box Arena Invite and the House of Cicada. October 10th it will stay though lol.

Platform:
The tourney will be held on the PS3.

We have a Xbox360 Converter for people with an Xbox controller, but there is a split-second lag in response time with it. We apologize ahead of time.

When:
Saturday October 10th, 2009

Sign-ups start at 11AM
Last call will be at 12:15PM
Tournament begins at 12:30PM

Where:
North Shore Hawaiian BBQ
3010 N. San Gabriel Blvd.
Rosemead, CA 91770

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Rosemead&state=ca&address=3010+San+Gabriel+Blvd&zipcode=91770

Fees:
$10 w/ Preregistration
$12 at Day of Tournament

Pot:
Cash Prize = 85% of entries
1st Place 65% + T-Shirt + Gift Certificate (amount TBD)
2nd Place 20% + T-Shirt + Gift Certificate (amount TBD)

Rest will go toward gift certificates, food giveaways, t-shirt giveaways, etc.

Format and Rules:
Double Elimination
Best 2 out of 3 rounds per match
Best 2 out of 3 matches
99 Seconds per round
NO Characters are banned.
Please bring your own controller.
Winner of a match stays with same character; Loser can change character.
Winners Finals and Losers Finals will be best 3 out of 5 matches, 2 out of 3 rounds per match.

There is no cap on the # of players.

Preregistration is available.

To Preregister:
Call us at 626-573-9255 and leave your name, phone number, and gamer tag.
OR
Email us at northshorebbq@gmail.com with subject title “Street Magic 4 Preregistration” and your name, phone number, and gamer tag in the body.

If you’re on Facebook, check out our group Smagic and the Facebook Event at

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=162383391982

The restaurant will still be operating during the tourney so you’re welcome to grab some grub in between matches.

just a heads up, this is the same day as the Denjin Barfights 5on5 qualifier
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=209737

Do it on a sunday!

^ sunday??? bar fights 2!

hawaiin bbq AND sf4?

= :lovin:

i eat here with jaha and devilx. even if you suck at sf go eat some food and enjoy! pz and hope you have a decent turnout!

We know that the Bar Fights 2 qualifier will be going on at the same time, but it is the best day my friends and I can work out. We won’t be able to do anything until later than November if we push it back any further.

If you’re not heading over to compete/spectate at Denjin (save some gas if you’re from the LA area like us), and you’re looking for a good time :wink: , come join us over here.

On Sunday, we’ll join everyone else and check out the Bar Fights in Pasadena lol.

bump bump bump. fuck barfights imo.

I’d be down if the start/registration time was pushed a bit back…but I’m just being selfish. G’luck with it!

I think I’m down to go to this

will be going to this…

but i think i’m def. more hype on the hawaiian bbq :tup: