Streetfighter 4 columbus ohio tourney

Street Fighter Tourney April 19th starting@ 12:30pmDouble Elimination4/5Rounds of combat99 Seconds, No Handicap same character vs same character can be used
You must keep same character if you win ONLY when you&loose & you can change your character!!Winner gets 60% of pot.

10$ per person !DEFEND YOUR TITLE IN MONTHLY TOURNAMENTS!

GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME BIG CITY’S STREET FIGHTER CHAMPION?

call 614-893-8976 for more info or checkout www.bigcitytourney.com

Hope to see you all there :slight_smile:

PS: YOU CAN BRING YOUR CUSTOM JOYSTICKS … !!!YOU MUST BRING AT LEAST YOUR OWN 360 CONTROLLER!!!

Twenty-five dollars per person? Are you SERIOUS?

EDIT: You might want to put the location in the thread.

Why not just bump your old thread?

I think we may have offered too much constructive criticism in the previous one. :confused:

Like I said in the other thread, I’ll proly be there. I’ll proly order a water (no offense to the place, I just can’t afford it). I’ll proly not play ($25 is too much for me to blow on this game).

There was a guy at Gamestop that was passing out flyers for the BigCityTourny thing…it was hiliarious cause the people that lost their matches in the Gamestop SF4 tourny were talking crazy trash and how they were going to go to this BigCity thing and own people…Idiots. One kid didnt even fight in the second round and he was talking trash lol.

But yeah $25 to play SF4…not for me . I would enjoy watching though. I just know I am not on a competitive level with most of the hardcore fighters so why throw my money away.

$25 is way too much. Even big tourneys like Seasons Beatings only cost $10 to enter.

You asked you will receive , the price has been “DROPPED” to 10$$ per entry fee! for our “STREET FIGHTER 4” in our multi game tournament APRIL 19TH soo if you have stick skills and you can back up your talk.

Then BRING IT APRIL 19TH!! and become our champion and win cash!!!(champ will get 60% of the pot)and you the battle rounds have increased!

Thanks for the feedback guys this is gonna be fun!!

check out more details at bigcitytourney.com