Strider Hiryu

Well when I first heard that Strider didn’t make it I was really angry…because at this point they are just disconfirming all the characters that are most asked for. What are everyone else’s feelings on this???

More remakes down the road and second rate crap right now?

we need a petition for strider as dlc (with omega red or something).

my personal opinion is that it seems like capcom didn’t want to pay moto kikaku for the rights to use strider. i suggest that they use the amount of money that they made from those of us that purchased capcom fighting evolution/jam, and the amount of money that they made from those of us that have been putting quarters in random marvel machines for the past 10+ years to pay moto kikaku for the rights to strider.

dunno…seems like the whole point of the suggestion thread is done if the game is already complete and has been turned in. might as well talk about suggestions specifically for dlc.

lock this shit

I know, I know, it’s a new game and all, but it seems weird to have Marvel without Strider. I doubt he’ll be DLC either. I guess we’ll just have to deal. :arazz:

I shouldn’t post on this thread, but NO PETITIONS. They’re a huge waste of time, and lacking in dignity.