Student attacks Hells Angels with a Puppy

BERLIN - A German student created a traffic jam in Bavaria after making a rude gesture at a group of Hells Angels motorcycle gang members, hurling a puppy at them and then escaping on a stolen bulldozer.

German police said on Monday that after making his getaway from the Hells Angels club, the 26-year-old dumped the bulldozer, causing a 3-mile-long traffic jam near the southern town of Allershausen, local police said. He then fled to his home nearby where he was apprehended by the police.

“What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,” said a spokesman for local police, adding that the student had lately been suffering from depression.

“making a rude gesture at a group of Hells Angels motorcycle gang members, hurling a puppy at them and then escaping on a stolen bulldozer.”

Most random series of events. Ever :rofl:

Lol if you’re going to snap it might as well be memorable at least he didn’t hurt anyone and he played out the events of some adult swim show.

I now have a goal in life.

thats the most retardedly awesome thing ever. At first I’d be pissed cuz he flipped me off or whatever, then I’d be all WTF once a puppy comes at me, then when he takes off in a fucking BULLDOZER, I would literally be on the ground laughing myself to death

LOL depression the number one cause of puppy throwing…

^^ This… is probably how he got away on a slow ass bulldozer lol

He should have also done this - [media=youtube]qwyZ0ji1GRU[/media]

where’s our resident artists???

I need to see this in GIF form

It’s like I’ve seen this in a video game

WOW! Flipping off Hell’s Angels, then throwing a puppy, and then escaping in a bulldozer! That is some truly epic events, like a scene from Family Guy or something lol.

Ron burgundy unavailable for comment

Man points. He has them. :tup:

All I can say is…

HA-DOG-KEN!

-Starhammer-

lol Not even Family Guy has been that random.

And on that note… Wow, just wow…

Southpark could be though.

Good ol’ Scoob, attacking those bikers so Shaggy could make his getaway.

A large burrito, and drugs.

This may be the wrong place to do so but TS I freakin’ love your avatar. -_-