Stun combo on dudley

necro

What is the best stun combo to do in the corner after SA3 against Dudley? Also how about on Oro, Alex, and the Twins?

Oro’s unstunnable so don’t even try. YOU CAN’T STUN THE NUMBA ONE STUNNA WHAT W-WHAT WHAT!?!

I don’t bother switching up for anybody. It’s always one of 3 things:

A) Taunt, Fierce hook, back+Mk xx strong hook xx SA3, Jab Denpa, Elbow

B) Taunt, Back+Roundhouse, (link) standing strong xx SA3, Denpa

C) (Not enough meter for A or B) Taunt, fierce hook, back+mk xx EX Hook

N

oh i didn’t mean after they are stunned, i just meant while they are stunned and still floating, in a state where you can do extra juggles.

oh i didn’t mean after they are stunned, i just meant while they are stunned and still floating, in a state where you can do extra juggles.

after a sa3 on dudley i use (s.jab bd fierce) x3 i dont understand why this work (limit jugglecount is 6 ) but this work …XD

i use SA1 on dudley , oro because is dificult stun and this chars jump to much

vs alex, prolly just want to do db+fierce x 6.

i cant find anything better vs yun than this
sugiyama(ne) vs billykane(yu):
did b.strong,eletric snake to stun
then did jab,cr.fierce x 2
then did jab again but not another cr.fierce
cept the hooks didn’t hit just moved him closer

sugiyama vs billy kane
please up this video i want see this
but up in the necro vids thread please

i see sugiyama vs chun use (s.jab c.forward) in shirube 2 intro
alex fall very fast afer a SA3 i only hit whit 3 s.jabs

Alex the Best is def DB+F x6 easier variation, is DB+Fierce,B+mp, repeat until they can’t be juggled.

Twins you should be able to do just jab Db+fierce, but it’s easier to do jab, cr.fierce, repeat until you can’t.

Dudley ummmm, I don’t remember but the jab, Db+Fp should work just fine, the only other thing that might work is the replace the jabs with b+mp, but I’m pretty sure when I tested that it didn’t work.

I made a list but it apparently got lost in the forum switch, damn it that took forever to make too.