Suggestions for the new FAQ

evil-ryu

I’m in the process of creating a better managed thread(s). First things first, I’m going to do a quick write up on the character (learning curve, general gameplay, etc). If you have any suggestions please list them here so I can incorporate it into the faq.

I would but I don’t know how to get those character toggle things for the matchups

Those are spoilers. Here’s how you do it.

http://www.dyerware.com/main/products/easy-spoiler/easy-spoiler-plugin-for-wordpress.html#introduction

I’ll see who I have to talk to to have you manage the forums.

Yeah i know how to do it now my friend on the balrog thread showed me how to do it

You guys still planning on doing this? It really sucks that OP claimed stickied forums, but pretty much left it for dead.

Here’s where we are with it.

I hit up the OP to ask him about cleaning up with no response.
I hit up Mr. Wizard asking him about it and told him TKO was interested as well. He told me that we would have to mod another 8-9 character forums. I told him we were up to it. No response after that.

I don’t know what’s up. I’ve hit him up after that but haven’t got a response back.

First off, I personally appreciate that you guys are willing to put effort into this. I don’t know if this is a good idea, but to simply start another thread and name it blah blah 2012, and hope it gets stickied?

That’ll probably be best

By tomorrow, I’m going create some posts to help manage all of this data we have floating around. If you have any ideas for names let me know.

Currently going through the combo thread to add the combos that didn’t get updated to the faq.

Added Tatsu resets. Going to add corpse hopping setups under Oki today most likely