Sunday the 22nd NYC Street Fighter 4 tournament as well as Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Tourny

VIDEO GAME SUNDAYS HAVE RETURNED to the HEIGHTS OF GAMING! $5 venue fee applies for all video game events!

Where:
visit the heights of gaming website for directions or mapquest us.
7814 roosevelt ave. superior pharmacy
jackson heights, ny 11372

When:
NOON and BE ON TIME! Latecomers will be allowed to enter venue (and pay venue fee) but WILL NOT be able to play in tournament.

On the 22nd (not this Sunday but next Sunday) win $50 in our STREET FIGHTER 4 TOURNAMENT! at the same time we will be running our MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 ARCADE TOURNAMENT! You MUST be there by noon, otherwise you will not be able to enter the tournament! The SF4 tournament will be on XBOX 360 and here are the rules

Street Fighter 4

Tournament will be set to swiss with a cut to top 4 (which will run single elimination). Matches will be set for 3 rounds and played on the Xbox 360. Players may bring their own controllers or leave a $20 deposit to use the house controller. Tournament will be vs. and players will be allowed to choose different characters for each match. Winner stays, loser leaves. Champion must pick character first, Challenger gets to pick character last. No handicaps allowed, Stages will be set to random. There are no banned moves or combos. Entry to this tournament is $5.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Tournament will be set to swiss with a cut to top 4 (which will be run single elimination) and played on the arcade machine. There is no restriction on infinites or game “hacks.” At the end of match either player one or player two will be the victor as determined by the arcade machine. In the event of double K.O. players will start another game. Winner stays, loser leaves.
Champion must pick character first, Challenger gets to pick character last. Entry to this tournament is $5.

woulda came if it sf4 was on ps3. this is like 15 min from my house lol

lol i did not know there was an mvc2 machine at that pharmacy. I hope you know how to run swiss, cuz that shit can get complex.