SUP N3RDZ (headphone question)

yao blokes.

I had this pair of godlike headphones but then one of the ears went out :frowning: !!!

I am not an audiophile, so spending more than like 20 bucks on headphones is a preposterous idea to me. However, I loved these fucking headphones.

my question is, is it possible to replace this and make these HPs work like new? Or do I need to say bye to my beauties?

I can take pics if you need those

Alternatively, buy Koss KSC-75 (best headphones under $20)

If this guy can pull of that tutorial I might poo myself.

Go drop $20-30 on a low end pair of Sennheiser headcans. Thank me later.

This. Sennheisers are pretty quality (not the only quality in that price range, but I love the ridiculous cord length you’re getting on $20 cans). The 202’s are nice, as are the 201’s if you like your ears to breathe a little bit more (202’s isolate a little better in my experience). Both are solid, sound-wise (not audiophile quality, but damn good for the pricepoint). I have four pairs of 201’s and/or 202’s that just sit by my mixer for podcasting and other things, and I’ll often grab one if I’m going somewhere I don’t want to take my nicer pocket-able AKG’s.

I use these, wouldn’t mid knowing what to move onto next. Nothing wrong with them, just wish I knew what is the next steping stone.

Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo straight plug
Driver Unit 50mm
Diaphragm 40 mm
Magnet type Neodymium
Frequency Response 6-26,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance 32ohms
Sensitivity 105dB/1mW
Max. Input Capability 1000mW(IEC)
Cord Length 1.2m
Weight 242g
Plug Gold plated

I had this question too!

Looks like buying new headphones are much cheaper/easier.

Those ones that underwing linked to look very nice!

you always buy these

i bought a pair of those 202s…awesome! thank, bruvs!