Super Bayonetta 2 Thread: Hyped Edition

The latest Bayo 2 teaser trailer.
[media=youtube]pUbgRxf3fLg[/media]
Let’s go!

How ironic the thumbnail speaks to the ghost of Radiant in so many ways.

I cannot wait, I’ll get the Wii U just for this alone…and Ninja Gaiden 3 since its the real version.

cool - looks fun

Keep the negativity and console bashing to the other thread please.

The art design on this game is just fantastic

At first I was like “The Left Eye, our treasured Left Eye, will never fall into the hands of another!”. But now I’m like “Let’s dance, boys!”

Let’s roll, Platinum.

Foot whips? I am definitely intrigued. Also the design of the great sword angel looks really awesome. I can’t wait to see it fully detailed and textured!

Having watched the teaser again, anyone else concerned they never showed her face? I can’t help but think it is either really early in development or we might be getting a new lead.

But if it plays as well as the previous game… I’m down for whatever or whoever.

“The scale of the game is completely different this time, so it feels like you are fighting the last boss from the very beginning”

YESSSSS

Really interested to see how they utilize the new controller.

Likewise. Hopefully you can switch between the Gamepad and the Controller because my girly hands can’t grip onto the Gamepad for too long without my fingers feeling like they’re gonna die after awhile.

Platinum Games… Y U MAKE ME WANNA BUY A WII U NOW?! :frowning:

One of my most beloved games of this gen, and I wont be able to be an owner of its sequel. =(

Still… cant wait…

In tears though…

It’s a celebration bitches :badboy:

I told you. All it took was a damn development trailer and ninjas are already throwing money at the screen…
Just from that trailer alone you can see how much P* cares about their work and owning up to the expectations set by the first game.

DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT, CAPCOM?! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOUR IPS! JUST TRY FOR ONCE, DAMN!

They might have given her a new weave, you can’t have the same one on all the time it’ll start to itch.

I just noticed the girls at 1:11 is wearing Jeanne’s glasses…I want those…on my gf…Wonder if there is a Bayonetta pair and how to get them!

This game is going to be so godlike. Even without Kamiya I know that PlatinumGames can make this live up to their ambitions with the foundations he has laid in place.

Why are there two threads for the same exact game on the front page?

Did the other one get closed?

Finally, a Platinum game this year I can look forward to.

Well, that and P-100.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2