Super Smash Bros. General - Patience and Spacing....or Whine and Moan

it’s a little disappointing that there won’t be more characters

More characters than what? They haven’t revealed anything on what the final roster count is going to be.

I really hope Wii Fit Trainer is top tier. That character is ridiculous and I love it.

Also, why isn’t this in FGD?

Now now, let’s not open THAT can of worms in a relatively peaceful thread.

Because you don’t read the first post apparently.

If I could just pick one new character it would have to be

Princess Ruto
And throw in a Zoras Domain stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUyqvUG0ypA

My bad, I skipped right past that line in the OP. Carry on then.

Finally, been waiting forever for a new smash.

Cool trailer and Megaman hype aside, I’ve no hope for this game as long as Sakurai has any sort of final say.

Wii Fit trainer is an insta-main.

The sheer ridiculousness of her has won me over.

Sorry Cap, i’ve been with you since melee but you’re gonna have to move on down to second, Wii Fit Lady looks a lot more ***balanced***.

I wonder what additional Mega Man stages/music will be in the game. Maybe there will be a stage with vanishing blocks.

A Quickman stage? Sakurai no…

I only played the first Advance Wars but I used to play Nell so she’d be my recommendation for the new smash. Man, I still remember how difficult it was to unlock her. S rank all missions in advanced campaign mode. Ugh…screw you Sturm.

Actually, Smash wasn’t in development when the Wii U was announced. Sakurai and his team were working on Kid Icarus: Uprising at the time (which went gold in 2012). In fact, the announcement surprised Sakurai himself. He stated that he wasn’t going to start working on it until Kid Icarus was done.

I’m aware. That’s why development was in quotes. I was simply making the point that between the game’s announcement and UMvC’s release, there is the possibility that some kind of conversation took place.

I absolutely love Wii Fit Trainer’s crouch. She’s like 2 inches high!

Found this funny: https://twitter.com/DammitFreehaven/status/344953873439543296

slow speed and might be slow start-up on attacks

lolz at the Villager being a sadistic murderer…

I would not mind if some old melee and brawl’s characters got replaced with new ones, like they can be assist trophies

for example you get Wolf and the assist trophy he can say : “whats da matta scared?” and he starts spamming his moves (B, side B, down B, up B)

Hell no. I want to Blue guy to stick third party.

I’m hoping the clone characters get revamped or replaced entirely. I’m willing to give up my Ganondorf for some new characters.

(…I’ve been using G&W a lot, anyway.)