Super Smash Bros. General - Patience and Spacing....or Whine and Moan

She doesn’t need buffs either. She’s perfectly fine.

ZSS is the most polarizing character in the game…

Shut up, nigga :rofl:. You love that word.

Yeah yeah, I know, but I can only threaten so much with this leash I have.

but it’s true. she’s more reason than sheik that a lot of the characters aren’t viable. she’s a zoning character’s worst match-up (most of the time).

Lol… Stop.

this guy doesn’t even know the bullshit of his own character

Sonic needs back throw. Give me the 1.0 backthrow please.

No, YOU don’t. You constantly exaggerate and overestimate a character’s abilities. Every other day, there’s a new “polarizing” character that needs to be nerfed.

On another note, this isn’t “new” or anything, but it’s just more reason to make sure you don’t miss a tech against Yoshi:

Found out about f-air jab-locking on complete accident last time I fought @owattjacob.

i’ve said the same 3 characters for a few months. ZSS, rosalina, and sheik. the best characters. most polarizing, etc. same characters for 3 months so no, it’s not a new character a day.

her reward compared to other characters is absurd. the fact she’s crazy mobile, a crazy combo game, and crazy KO power (maybe the best KO power in the game) is absurd when you look at some characters like DHD, zelda, and even palutena.

she actually gets more reward from a stray hit than sheik. she basically destroys any zoning character. Her up b KOs crazy low and links from up air (which is a crazy good move)

Lmao… This guy… What happened to Ryu and how polarizing you said he was? ZSS has the best KO power? You’re comparing her to Zelda and Palutena to prove your point?

Here’s what I need you to do: Play ZSS for a week. After that, let me know what you think.

It’s not complaining. You guys take everything seeningly negative and make it seem like a complaint.

Zss has a crazy punish game. The fact that any stray hit could lead to death is absurdly good. No other character has it as well as zss does.

I tend to agree a lot with mood. Except ryus punish game is also really good. I agree with moods opinions on ryu, yoshi, Marth, lucas, zss, and shiek. I don’t really see how his points constitute complaining. You guys just out on a witch hunt now.

ZSS needs no buffs and no nerfs. Period.

Game Awards are over, so rumor officially debunked

If capcom was behind the balance of smash, sheik and zss would be trash by now lol