Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament-08/25/2010 "Wednesday Night, Fight Nights"

The game store of Moreno Valley, CA is gonna be hosting its first “Wednesday night, Fight nights” This Wednesday 08/25/2010.The game this week is SSF4, Registration is now open and will stay open until the day of the tournament and will close that day at 5:00pm. now the cost to register is $4.00 BUT if you bring your console and copy of the game register will be knocked down to $2.00. if you don’t bring your console please remember to B.Y.O.C. . we will hosting tournaments every Wednesday and will pick a new game each week. so don’t hesitate to voice which game you want to get up on the following week. for any questions direct them to either Welcome to Facebook (click the link it works ~_~) or feel free to drop me a line here on SRK.

Event Starts at 5:30 p.m.

registration cost $4.00 (w/o console and game) $2.00 ( with console and game)

Platform: PS3 and Xbox 360

location:The Game Store ,27120 Eucalyptus Ave ,Moreno Valley, CA ,92557

double elimination

1st place prize-15%

2nd place prize-10%

note these prize percentages are not set in stone!!! so the more people to show up the more than likely they are to increase.

Awesome! I’ll be tagging some friends along to join the tourney.

Nice Name =)

Really?

note these prize percentages are not set in stone!!! so the more people to show up the more than likely they are to increase. meaning that these are bare minimum since this is the first one being hosted i will go out on a limb here and say its more like 25-30% for 1st and second 20-25%

thanks :smiley: the flyer for its pretty cool when i can actually finish it

this sounds awesome ps can you do mvc3 next week?

what happened? i checked your store and there was nothing there