3 pm start:

• Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD remix
  • Super Street Fighter 4 Teams 2v2 waseda

7 pm start:
singles sign up then
-Super Street Fighter IV ($50 added)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE!

details:
once again it will be held at my family bar on the function side . There is a wall in bewtween the bar so noone will bother us(im the manager). yes you can drink if you show some ID or soda water redbull and u can order food if u like (anything from steaks to burgers to seafood). There are bathrooms in the function space so I think that pretty much covers it.

Entry fee & prize structure:

$10 dollars for everything, teams is $20 a team

Tournament Rules:
-Seeding will be based on your past tournament places.
-Minimum number of players needed for each game: 8
-DOUBLE ELIMINATION! Best 2/3. FOR ALL GAMES

• Teams is waseda style so one guy dont do all the work for a team.
  • Winners, losers finals are 3/5 finals are 3/5

Match-up and Game Rules:
-If you lose, you can change your team/character. Winner must stick with the same character until he loses.

-. GOUKI is banned in STHD.

Money will be split depending how many ppl show 70/20/10. Im not going to split of there is only 8 ppl winner will take all.

I will need some setups for this I will have 4 between me will and smooth so a couple more will be good and voids your venue fee post if your down to bring one.

I plan on adding some old school games to the schedule ill be taking requests so post up.

any questions? POST

Vic and Arturo will be here so the comp will be here and well be streaming live! Come and see if you can hang with some of the best in the East Coast.

And ofcourse be here or be square assholes.

Wallcade get Hype!

Say Paul, would it be to much to ask to have Spooky bring Melty Blood: AA with him? Get new people to try it out and try to grow interest for the game.

I’ll be there. I can bring a ps3 and a CRT too.

oh this thats wussup new tourney lets goooooooooo

If I can get a ride out there, I’ll definitely come out.

who wants to partner with a Honda :D?

any 360 set-ups for ssf4?

Definitely hype to stream this again, the last one was godlike and I’m sure it will only get better. Let’s try to get some HDR on the stream this time too!

I’ll definitely be there and I’ll bring a 360 setup… hopefully I can grab a tv also.

looking forward to this, wallcade never fails to deliver on a good time and strong comp

i’ll bring a ps3 set up, but no tv to go with it as usual

thats wasup wall… Im actually getting the new 360 slim tomorrow, I can bring that settup too! We need to start the ssf4 xbox revolution :'D

so wallcade on july 24th… is the date set in stone? let me know so i can arrange travel

Yea shankar it is set in stone and thx to everyone bringing a setup much appreciated guys cant do it without you guys.

This event is this saturday, the last one was hypppppe don’t miss it.

Paul Whats UP

Paul so glad your having another tourney, this is Mrsleeps was there the first time and added you asa ps3 friend like 3 days ago, theres some more good news, im bringing between 5-8 people and can bring at least 1-2 setups id like to help you out as you are a good person to the SF community. Dont know if ill make it to teams but definitly to singles either way im ready for GGs if you need my number to call me send me a message or ps3 message me. GOod looks

good shit paul. i’m definitely going to try to make it out to this one.

I’ve never been to that area and I was thinking to make this the first tournament I attended. How is the parking at this bar?

I usually show up a little before teams and there’s plenty of parking. There’s a parking lot right next to the function room specifically for Paul’s and plenty of parking on the street the place is located on. I’m sure even if you showed up later though you wouldn’t have any trouble finding a spot.

There is a parking lot for the event you cant miss it!

yo what up MR SLEEPS meign goodshit yea bring the setups and I already have a couple guys staying over friday so if anyone else wants to stay PM me. Also anyone who brings a setup does not have to pay the venue fee