Survey on Gamer Culture, please help my research!

Hey there SRK!<br>I am doing research on gamer culture, and rightnow I am specifically looking at the controversies about gender that have gotten a lot of attention over the past year. I wanted to hear what gamers think about this topic in their own words so I put together this survey!<br>It would be a huge help to me if you took it. <br>Thanks in advance for your time!<br>http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9FTSFV5 <br><br>Also please comment on this thread! any and all opinions and discussions are welcome!<br><br>

I seriously fail to see how that survey could produce any conclusive or productive results. 

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>You need more multiple choice. Having so many questions that require worded answers make data hard to compile.</span></font><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>It’s almost as if you are just looking for good answers to use in an essay about sexism in gaming as opposed to reporting gamers thoughts on the matter.</span></font></div>