Suzo Inductives for sale $25 shipped ALL SOLD OUT

Suzo inductive for sale. 25 shipped. New. Paypal/money orders only.
**SOLD OUT
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3381/suzoai7.th.jpg

For those who don’t know, a Suzo Inductive stick is a real gem for those who like a short throw, a circular gate, and never having to worry about joystick maintenance. This stick has no microswitches or moving parts so you don’t have to worry about replacing anything. This sticks are no longer manufactured and are getting harder to find…especially at this price.

If I had any experience putting that in my SFAE stick and PCB I’d be the happiest boy in the world. These are a perfect alternative to P360’s correct? I’m not looking to buy because I wouldn’t know how to install one of those for the life of me, but shouldn’t users who want non microswitch joysticks be on this like flies on shit?

Also here’s what xqoole had to say about it in 2006

Do these sticks require the 5v power?

nice, thanks for the good word, big pockets.:china:

And yeah, they require around 5v, but make sure it’s a steady 5 volts. A battery pack is no good because the voltage drifts slowly down. Tapping usb 5volts would be perfect.

Check out this thread for info:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=136941&highlight=suzo

And yeah, it’s definitley a unique feeling stick, I’m sure some people will hate it and some will love it. But if you haven’t settled on a stick brand, this would be a good stick to try out. Good for shmups too. And if you don’t like it, I don’t think it’d be all that hard to resell.

this will go easily into an sf anniv stick?

and im assuming the one you have left is black? the one pictured?

thanks

^ well, the screw holes match the happ layout, but the suzo has this extra lip on top of the base that you can see int the pic. Not sure if it would work for you w/o a bit of modding. Never had an sf anniv sticks though so I don’t really know. And yeah, the one left is black and new, and that should be the one pictured.

Fucking dibs, your PM is full xqoole, PM your paypal please.

FUCK!!! I wanted to get this :sad:

Crap, sorry guys about the pm box thing, should be good now. I had one guy pm before you flipkev, but it may fall through. Also, I may be able to round up one more to sell, so stay tuned if you are interested in these sticks. I’ll go in order of “PM guy”, flipkev, then ATB_555.

Thanks!

Sweet I’ll keep an eye on this thread.

flipkev and atb_555, you got mail/pm

Cool replied