T.Hawk Attendence

t-hawk

Here’s a list of Majors/Big Events. I left out weeklies but if there is something you go to, go ahead and tell me and I’ll put it in. To make things organized please do the following:

If you are going to a event, just list the event in the post that you do, nothing more is really needed. I honestly do not have control of this but its easier for me to just see it and put you in.

No spam, pleeeaasssee? :wink:

I figured it would be easier to just have a thread for people saying they are going to events. A lot of the East Coast players are trying to find ways of car pooling to events as of late rather than taking separate cards and vehicles. This is a good chance to take advantage of the Hawk finder thread which I will find and bump as well as thing.

This thread is a way where we as players will know what is going on, as well knowing who is going. We are small community I think its important for us to have more interation outside of SRK at more at tournies, where it actually matters.

When the event is over feel free to stick a report here. Please don’t discuss character matchups, lab discussion, etc etc. This is my attempt in consolidating off of the cross information.

[LIST]
[]Apex Tournament Series, New Brunswick, New Jersey Jan 6-8
[
]Objection(??), Native Impact(??), Joe Lewis (Did not enter), Min(??)
[]Winter Brawl, Philadelphia, PA Feb 18-19
[
]Joe Lewis, Objection
[]OzHadou Nationals X, Sydney, Australia Feb 17-19
[
]Final Round, Atlanta, GA March 2-4
[]South East Asia Major, Bugis Arcade, Singapore Mar 17-18
[
]NorCal Regionals 10, March 24-25
[]Joe Lewis
[
]Texas Showdown, Houston, Texas April 6-8
[]PowerUp 2012, Cincinnati, Ohio April 13-15
[
]Joe Lewis
[/LIST]
[LIST]
[]Toryuken, Toronto Ontario, Canada May 4th-6th
[
]Season’s Beatings: Summer Slam, Columbus, OH May 5th
[]Joe Lewis
[
]Northwest Majors, Seattle, WA May 26th
[]Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8, Chicago, IL May 25-27
[
]Montreal Annual Tournament, Montreal, Canada June 3-4
[]East Coast Throwdown, Morristown, NJ June 9-10
[
]Joe Lewis
[]CEO 2012, Orlando, FL June 15-17
[
]Joe Lewis*
[*]Midwest Championships 2012, Nashville, TN June 22-24
[/LIST]

List of High Caliber "locals"
8otb (NJ) Weekly- Tuesday

Next Level Events in general (NY) (Weekly, and scattered check their website and SRK their event postings are varied and sometimes, even last minute.)

Battle at 8 Bit (NY) Varied, Check Events page for more

Xanadu Monthly (Once a month, Baltimore)

WNF (Cal) (( I keep hearing the schedule is changed, Hungbee knows more about this than I do)

I need help from the Midwest and West Coast Communities. if there is an event that you want me to mention please post “Please add blah blah” and Ill add it.

I want to keep this as up to date as possible.

Also it would be great after the event to let me know what you placed weather PM or whatever may have you.

Good luck at whatever you are planning on going to!!

So Cal Regionals - HawkSauce (me) 12/17/11

Joe. Frosty Faustings is in Chicago, IL not Ohio.

Fixed

Final Round although I will be playing Rose and Hawk.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

so hey, how come there are two different Joe Lewis accounts now? The one with the pedo bear avatar and the one with all caps?

Damn, couldn’t make it to SCR. $60 down the drain…

Your bracket was a death trap… Iperu was in it haha

My laptop can only log in normally using this account im on now. On my Ipad its the opposite it can only work if I connect to facebook. If I use the Pedobear one, Im on my ipad.

Ill be at the Big Two, Apex, Winter Brawl, Final Round, Evo(Maybe)

I’ll up date this tommrow morning or something. Enjoy the holidays guys

I will revise this now with the entire Evo list.

Im going to Final Round and Evo also… At Apex I got T16 placing 13th… I was soo close with T.Hawk to T8!!!

I’m gonna be at Toryuken for sure and maybe at MAT or ECT.

Since I’m right here in Orlando and I had a blast there last year, I plan on attending CEO

I’ll be playing at Shadowloo Showdown (Melbourne, Australia; May 5-6)

I went to “The Game Circuit” tournament in Oceanside today, got 3rd place. Unfortunately my winners match was against a Guile so I switched to Ryu for all the matches and lost still. I didn’t even bother trying with Hawk. LOL.

Hawk/Guile isn’t even that bad. You guys just need to have confidence in your character.

Stay on topic, I’ll update this soon

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Starting to plan trips to majors…other than Toryuken and MAT I won’t be able to make it to a US major before EVO. After EVO I’m planning to go to Summer Jam and Seasons Beatings.

I’d love to get to UFGT8, as is the only major that’s anywhere near the upper midwest. We’ll see if I have the money when the time rolls around.