T5 stick part out ( Sanwa, Seimitsu, Hacked pcbs.....)

I am now parting out the stick, you can refer to pics to see what your buying
-----------------------------

So my finger is feeling better and i now have a medical bill i need to pay. So i will be taking the stick apart in the middle of next week. Im posting prices up now so people can call dibs. Prices DO NOT include shipping.
I will accept paypal and money orders/personal check
NOTE
All arcade parts have only acouple of hours of test play on them. They are in new condition.

(1) T5 case $50
You get the case with all original hardware including stick mounting screws.
Note: Button holes have been dremeled, art has been removed and there is a 30mm hole on back of case. All the hard work is done, just put your pcb and parts in.

(1) White Sanwa JLF $24 (Pending to OneThreeFour)
Comes with mounting plate. The gate has 4 small holes from being mounted in the T5 case. Doesnt affect the stick whatsoever.

(6) White Sanwa OBSF30s $17 (Pending to OneThreeFour)

(2) White Sanwa OBSF24s $5

(1) White Seimitsu PS-14-GN $2

PCBs
NOTE
Each pcb will come with euro strips(unless you buy both) that way you can add the correct length of wire for your application.

(1) Hacked Xbox 360 pcb w/strip $45
triggers were not hacked and have been neutralized.

(1) Wired T5 pcb w/strip $30
L1 and L2 were not wired
----------------------------------

Need some cash so im modding one of my cases and selling it.
Heres a quick rundown of what I put in the case
-T5 stick-
-Brand new Sanwa JLF(white)
-(6) Brand new 30mm Sanwa buttons(white)
-(2) Brand new 24mm Sanwa buttons(white)
-(1) Brand new 30mm Seimitsu button(white)(guide button will be on back of case)
-(2) Brand new 30mm hole plugs
-ps2/360 dual mod
-T5 art/adhesive will be removed. So its ready for a lamilable or plexi

Selling for $185+shipping
or
$215 obo w/plexi+shipping (arthong 8 button plexi) PLEXI IS SOLD
If you buy it with the plexi, you can send me a T5 template with your artwork on it and ill print it out and fit it to the stick so you dont have to worry about it. $3 more.

I mod sticks on the side, you can see some of my work here
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=181025

Stick has been Tested on P2/PS3/PC/360 and DC and works perfectly. No issues at all.

NOTE: Inside of stick has been cleaned since pics were taken

button mapping

ps2
Squ Tri R1
X O R2

B X Y
A LB RB

Guide is on the back of the stick

please keep me updated as well as the pictures cause im very interested

I will post updates on this thread as i go.

nice gl on this sale aj and let me know if you wanna sell those 2 24mm black buttons with my mod:)

This is one of my other sticks using a Arthong 8 button plexi. Just an idea of what i can look like.
Sorry, used the black seimitsu’s on this stick

is that a regular or an extended plexi?

not sure, i just know its from arthong. Got 2 of them, a stock T5 stick and 4 brand new dark hai snap ins locally. Wish it was the 6 button layout, but cant complain, right? lol

Sell it to me for $15 and put it with my other stuff and order a 6 button from art:)

Stick will be done today. Added Plexi option

ibeatu- i might sell you that second plexi. Let me see…

alright let me know i got a new 7 button layout with the start and select cutouts as well but i want 8 lol

Stick is finished!!!

Stick inside has been cleaned. I know in the pics there are small pieces of cut wire.

dropped price to $200, lets get this sold

aj put it on ebay it will sell quicker :slight_smile:

Looks like the market for sticks is dying.

I noticed, afew sticks up for sale, and no takers.
Ill probably put it up on ebay tonight if i dont have any hits when i get back tonight.

Custom Stick ps2/360

Hello, In the post you stated it works on ps3. What converter do you reccomend I get for this stick for ps2 to ps3 for it to work perfect. Let me know since I might pick up this stick if the money flows good within the next week.

Yes, this ps2 pcb will work lag free on both the Pelican and Inpin adapters. I own both. It will probably be easier to get your hands on an inpin. A fellow SRK’er sells them. His name is Laugh, heres his thread
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=174859

Final Price Drop

If my money wasn’t tied up in some other custom that is long overdue, I’d be all over this in a heartbeat. AJ- If I get a refund in the next week, I will send you a pm. It doesn’t sound like you are gonna keep it that long, but I will try nonetheless.

Man that sucks. I was tempted to get this before noticing the hrap1 layout; I’m all about the hrap2. :sweat: Would’ve been a steal too.

You should really try ebay. Even after the fees you’ll more than likely get more than what your asking for. (more than likely)