Taken 2: Hide yo wife, Hide yo kids

if this hasnt been reposted on your fb feed a bunch of times. you have pussy friends.

[media=youtube]GRdK8N3hr8U[/media]

First one was okay, it’s cool to see an old man kick ass and as far as Hollywood pumping out sequels/remakes like it’s going out of style I guess you could do worse but I’m not paying to see it.

i wish this was a summer movie. not many non superhero mindless fun movies.

I remember rooting for the bad guys in the first one if only so I can see some dumb ass white chick get slaughtered.

Her dad is super spy but she doesn’t even have the common sense of an antlion.

Inject it in my veinnnnnnns! Can’t wait for this, loved the first one.

I loved the first one, but I remember there was a huge delay between the first TAKEN movie already being out on dvd in the U.K. before the U.S. even got it in theaters. And we got a neutered version at that. I downloaded the U.K. rip and loved it and decided to support the movie by seeing it on the big screen when it came to the states only to be irritated that the movie was censored. alot. Had to wait until the uncut blu ray was released to see it again uncut.

If this is the case with Taken 2 i won’t fall for the same trick twice. I’ll wait. If not, then im all for it opening night.

People should learn by now that you never take anything from Liam Neeson.

^ What about the Kraken?

As long as there is an international version like before, I’m down. Taken is fucking awesome.

I loved it when he pistol whipped people!

yes…yes…yess…yessssssss!

Ad should make a cameo, that would be :rofl:

Kimmy: But dad what are you gonna do?
Stills: What I do best!!!

Taken 2 will be awesome, about to watch the bluray for part 1 when i get home.

Stills: This aint no game you will just have to die!!!

Like this dude’s body count was mad high over his daughter now you take his wife? I expect nothing short of robocop number of fatalities.

First off, I loved the first one. Seen it like 15 times since I got it on Bluray.
Secondly, Besson still had an involvement in this one. He is amazing.
Thirldy, how can I not see a movie directed by MR. MEGATON.

*I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. *

needless to say, I’m pretty stoked for this